Anything for my girl | Johnny Cade

A/n: I'm genuinely so sorry if this is trash, I feel as though its kinda all over the place so yeah anyways.

---

You walked through the Curtis brother's front door and flopped onto the couch. You had an exam due in 2 days that you hadn't even studied for and a bitch sister who moved back home just recently because she had nowhere to go. "Why the hell is life so damn complicated?" you groaned. Just then, a group of boys appeared. "We can hear you complaining from the other room, what's up?" a brown-haired boy you recognized as Soda asked.

"Yeah, what's got you so upset?" the gang questioned. "Nothing, y'all now, leave me alone before I wack you guys in the head," you growled. You don't normally act like this, but with everything going on at home, and now school, you were highly irritable. " Slow your roll there, doll," a tall, handsome young man with a brown leather jacket said from behind Soda.

You got up off the couch "Don't you tell me what to do, Winston." He looked down at you and had a sly smirk on his face. "What's a broad like you goin' do about it (L/N)?" he asked. You huffed and rolled your eyes, "Don't test me, Dallas."

He walked around you like you were prey. "I just might," he said, intimidatingly. Then out of nowhere came a voice that you recognized to be your boyfriend's. "Leave her alone, dal," a boy who looked barely over fifteen said, trying to sound confident. "What'd you say to me, you little shit?" Dallas asked annoyed. "I said leave her alone," he replied.

Dallas just looked you up and down and then at your boyfriend before leaving you alone. "Thanks, Johnnycakes," you said happily. Johnny smiled, "Anything for my girl." You smiled back and dragged him into the spare bedroom you were staying in while your sister was staying at home.

You closed the door and laid down on the bed, bringing Johnny with you. The two of you laid down next to each other. Looking up at the ceiling, you sighed happily. "Johnny?" you asked. He had been staring at you intently this whole time without you even realizing. "Yes doll?" he replied. You rolled over on your side, facing him, "I love you."

He stared into your eyes lovingly. "I love you too," he said, kissing you on your forehead.