It'll be alright darlin' | Sodapop Curtis

It was a bright, sunny day, and you were walking home from school to the Curtis household. It had been a long day and you were ready to lay down on the couch and take a nice, long nap.

As you were less than halfway to the house, a blue mustang with a bunch of socs pulled up beside you. You glanced over but never looked straight at them, not wanting to draw attention. "Damn socs," you thought to yourself. "Hey!" a young man with brown curly hair shouted. You continued to ignore them, speeding up your pace. "I know you can hear me, Greaser!" the young man shouted.

You were getting irritated at this point, "Why don't you leave me alone and move on with your day don't want any trouble."

The boys laughed and the young man smirked. "Oh, but we do," he said, stopping the car completely. The boys got out and started towards you. "Shit," you mumbled. You started running like there was no tomorrow. The house was right around the corner and you were surprisingly faster than the boys that were right behind you. That was until you tripped over the raised piece of sidewalk.

The boys surrounded you and started kicking you. You tried to fight back, but that ended in you getting a blade pulled on your neck. "Why can't you just sit still and be a good girl?" the young man with rings asked, slowly dragging the blade across your neck. It hurt, that's for sure, but the blade didn't go deep enough into your skin to leave a scar.

You screamed as loud as you could, and almost instantly out of the house came a group of greasers. "Y/N!" a boy you recognized as Sodapop Curtis yelled. The group of socs fled the scene as the greasers started chasing them, leaving you lying on the ground, unable to move. Tears threatened to leave your eyes as you were picked up by a handsome, blue-eyed boy. "Soda?" you asked slipping in and out of consciousness.

"It'll be alright, darlin'," he said worriedly.