Three- Sad scene that got my friend to listen to drivers license on repeat

One world was calling to you. "Wake up" sobs filled the atmopshere, and you feel yourself fade away. Memories surged back to you, seven minutes they say. It felt like an eternity. This is what I've been running away from my whole life-images of screaming people and disapproving glances flashed back at you.
While you floated away, and met another world. Here, the grass is green, flowers full of colours and people chattering, enthusiasm in the air-but no one seem to look at you. -It is like a spirit in both worlds, where you are invisible to all- You laid on the ground, grass dew pickling your own skin.
A skin touched yours, and you jumped of surprise. Is that what it's like? Electric filled shock in your body in that one second and the next it was calm again as your lips contorted into a smile looking at a face so strange, yet so familiar. You swore you've never seen them before but you wanted to stay. To stay here with this stranger you just met. The cries had faded into a background sound now, just a hum.
"I want to stay here." You close your eyes and thought aloud to yourself, already planning something you hadn't even started at. Yet, the possibility of it seem smaller than what you thought of. You reached. Now it's time to do what you have wanted to all along. Start a new life, free and easy from space one.
"Too fast." The sound made you realize you aren't alone, and shock filled your body once again. The cries began, louder in your mind and you tried so hard to block them off.
"Stay there, love." The stranger said, smiling as they picked up flowers from the ground. "Here. The prettiest flowers so they don't die yet."
They laughed at your confused expression. So carefree, yet sadness traced the beautiful voice. You reached out to touch them, yet all you felt was ash and wind. Nothing.

"You are life-I am death. Pink flowers resembles our love. Eternal, with you they'll be the same forever.
Stay there. Don't visit me."
As reality sinks in, the sobs became louder and louder and you can't stop it no matter how hard you tried to clutch your mind. you can't control it. You still can't. Fragile and weak-like what you were before.

"But I am dead isn't it." A statement sounds more like a question now, your voice broke as your own silent sobs filled over. So near, yet so far. Life really takes the best from us.
I take the best from us.
I am Life.

I clutched their hands tightly, but the darkness that brings me back became uncontrollable. Spots in my eyes increased, and the last thing I heard was "stay there-I'll bring you flowers every night."

Silent echoes of their voice rings in your head. "Until we meet again?" So soft and so fragile, as if they raised their voice-you'll fade. This isn't something to imagine anymore-it's real. Only now.
"Until we meet again." You spoke softly, silently back to him in your head as you closed your eyelids, expecting the worst blows to come.

I opened my eyes and it's them.
The images that abused me-only that it isn't images now. It's all real. It's all coming back. I'm not there anymore.
Where are they?
My eyes searched around the room, looking for some shadows or at least something-something to remind me of them.
Everything happened too fast. Suffocating hugs surrounded me, Pain returned back to my limbs, where I have done the most damage. My wrists sting, but I don't care. Where? Where-

There it is-flowers in the middle of a desk. I strained my hand to take it, and confused expression filled the crowds' faces.
"They aren't there a few moments ago." Father said.

But I did not reply. For all I smelt was his scent, although the one moment I have spent, it was all I could think of for years to come.

Years. And now decades.
And every night I still receive flowers by my bed.

___
Crying. Crying because you aren't here. Every night I still think of you, how ironic of it that more flowers would appear by my bedside. I miss you.
I really do.
But who's going to give me flowers once I lose? again?
I do not want to sacrifice for something I do not want to hope for. There are many possibilities-maybe I would go into another world. Maybe I wouldn't control it and lost control of myself to this reality again.

I choose to wait.
I will reach there. Soon.

Until we meet again.