1, People can suck

warning: lowercase most of the time

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

"Hell, that infamous serial killer has finally been caught." An agent grumbled out walking by the cells, enjoying his power he had to see such insane driven people stuck behind bars, living away all their sins in a tiny spot, letting daylight fill in their jails like tiny dolls! "Pfft, i have heard, apparently he's arriving today so the prisoners here are gonna have a driven buddy here!"

The agents kept muttering and lootering around the jails talking about the newcomer which sparked people their interests a lot. The Delirious was an inspiration for the serial killers round towns and Japan for sure, the man unknown to himself never even asked to be a huge example for the killing side but no other choice, he was fierce in his killing styles!

Killing styles were also commonly around prisons, the people scraped their walls full of stickfigures in different ways the person would've loved to attack them. It attacked quite a lot of agents at first it showed up, thinking it was an escape to agents but really these gals all right here were afraid to even oblige the officers, the forces around this town were extremely secure.

This was like an asylum, except it's filled with rotten dirty killers and their sins crawling around their heads easily. Prison was described as this, the black walls were your enemies as it was made out of hard brick, brick walls technically. The floor felt like stoned beverage, like the old times geezers were thrown in   real jails and kept there with only limited food source and their only clothes. People guarding the place too!

And that whiny mold slipping between the walls like a virus and even water puddles stained the floor, metal burs were rusty, some new but most old. This prison was disgusting and the agents made it even worse with their so 'great status'. these gals wanted to escape the cages they are still suffering in.

The prison also had a re-occuring system for some reason, new agents were beginners in watching the killers and psycho driven ones during night, MD agents would be keeping eyes out on prisoners when it's the yard time of the day, everyone's favorite time! yay

MH agents were the ones keeping the prisoners, assuringly of their status, in check for no fights and previous hidings smuggled away and then their were the HRA, High ranking agents, the ones with the security status.

The big boss was nothing special, no interest, no one worried about him, only the newcomer coming sooner than ever. Each minute ticked by and the more people got curious they had the courage to even start asking or hear off from their conversations.