2, Raging :(

i sincerely apologize for my absence for months, i realised i had kept this in the dusts of my drafts, forgive me

"Such violent people.., how annoying.." a short boy angers out standing in the long line that eventually  could reach America with the people standing at it waiting in line, the boy couldn't stand it. If murder was easy, the cafeteria would've turned into a long redded blood bath of bodies and a grinning boy with food on his tray, expect he has eyes wandering on his figure.

Kageyama, a cold boy just stared off at him in the distance to see how his friend was slowly getting insaner by the second the people didn't hurry getting their food "Man, the little rascal sure is energized to kill today." A tinier person then himself stood next to him, hands on his hips and proudly grinning like a psychopath "Aren't i right, Kageyama-!" the person jumped on his back in joy and Kags accepted his fate so far already "Nishinoya-san.., shouldn't we stop that idiot before his behaviour gets out of hell's hand?" he said pointing to Hinata.

"Nah! He's here to learn to defend himself in the spot of the line during lunch! I am not gonna protect him anymore, have you seen how hard we've tried, me and Tanaka just simply can't handle the day to protect him 24/7." he calls out seriously and bluffs out a sigh, resting his chin on the taller guys head

Kageyama accepted that fate, Hinata just has to learn the hard way lol "But man he seemed so depressed earlier of hearing the mention of the newcomer." Tanaka butts in the conversation, standing next to them and his arms resting behind his head, making him a disgraceful looking person. "Oh right, i noticed that too! The Delirious right?"

"Newcomer? The Delirious? Who's that?"

"Ah man, have you been dreaming too long in your cage Kags? The newcomer is a pretty good hunted killer on their way here, it's said the man is quite forceful and scary. His reputation is just too great to ignore for us people." "So that's why everyone's excited.."

"Why so down in the dumps anyway?"

"Because that rascal Hinata, did shit yesterday i didn't stand so right now, it's also my reason he is suffering."

Tanaka slapped the guys back whilst laughing out loud for fun "Man you really are great! Just a few months ago, we thought you were just gonna be antisocial forever but considering now you're actually really great! But we knew that you'd change."

About right now Kageyama's cheeks were bright red (dont take this the wrong way) from just a compliment, it was an honest gift to him that people already seemed to like him. So he was grateful to be here, not the outside of the world.

But that still didn't answer his questions about the notorious killer arriving, "Say Tanaka-san, Noya-san, what is this killer's name even about?" Upon asking that he  did  get the attention from them quite quick. "Nuhhh, if you ask me now, i don't even know.. but the word delirious has some meaning we can't understand." They shrugged afterwards and giving a harsh pat to Kageyama on the back.

"I wouldn't say to worry too much about this! After all it's just a person like us you know?" 

The raven haired boy nodded and kept raging questions to himself but meanwhile in that time-span, Hinata was still having trouble with getting his food. The people just wouldn't hurry with getting their lunches, in all this time the short boy could've gone back for seconds!

But reality shares a huge difference with expectations, it shares a meaning together that isn't explainable to anyone. Expectations are your imagination while reality has a whole changed up answer that you didn't expect.