Chapter 1 | Visiting Mondstadt |

𝓨/𝓝 𝓟𝓞𝓥 (Y/N POV)

"How much longer?!, we've been walking for hours!" You whined to Lumine and Paimon about walking for so long when really it's only been 30 minute's but you just loved being extra.

"Y/N calm down. We have only been walking for at least 30 minutes. Mondstadt is right there. Just a few more steps wouldn't kill you." Paimon spoke in her squeaky cheerful voice, while walking backward having direct eye contact with you, Causing you to look at Mondstadt and smile at the thought of finally sitting down for once.

"You do know we could have just used the Mondstadt waypoint right?" Paimon spoke once out of the whole 30 min of walking and what he said made you and lumine stop walking and look at him, "Paimon. You're telling me we could have just used the waypoints. NOW?!" You and lumine both yelled at Paimon, annoyed from walking and from wasting time. "Didn't I tell you before we started walking?" She stopped floating for a moment and turned to the two behind him that looked as if they were going to kill someone.

Paimon'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥 (Paimon's POV)

"Lumine? Y/N?.. is something wro-" before I could finish my sentence, Y/N and Lumine were already chasing after me, all the way to Mondstadt and through the gates. "PAIMON WE ARE GOING TO KILL YOU!" Y/N yelled at me as i looked back and ended up running into something or someone.

"Ah we're sorry!" I said apologizing
"Its fine Paimon, just be careful next time." A sweet voice spoke as i looked up and saw her pretty brown hair and her pretty green eyes. "Ah! Lisa!" Paimon yelled in joy.

—Author note
I feel like this was short but i haven't been motivated to add more lately because of school and work so this is all i have for now. Enjoy ig. This feels like cringe to me and i haven't gotten far in. I hate it.