-26-

„You should be called cereal killer and not serial killer" George laughed, looking at Dream that was chewing his food.

The tall American chuckled „That was the worst joke you ever made"

George acted sad, before eating his apple while giggling. It was cut into slices as always and George still didn't understand why it was so much better, but it seemed like Dream enjoyed cutting it for him, so he didn't dare to complain.

Clays arm was wrapped around Georges back as a support as the killers heard a knock on the door.

The taller one slowly pulled his arm away from George, making the British boy groan in pain. It was still hard to sit by himself and it hurt like hell.

„Coming" Dream said, putting his bowl down, before rushing to the door.

He opened it, expecting Niki again, but instead three of their friends stood in front of it. Sapnap, Alex and Karl grinned wide as they casually entered the room, completely ignoring Dream.

„Hi George" Quackity said „We heard you fucked up the mission a little, so we're here to laugh at you"

Karl grabbed Quackitys sleeve „Stop being mean" he spoke looking at George with guilty eyes „We are here to look after you and Sapnap said Dream owed him a story or something. How are you?"

Georges gaze switched confused between the trio and his boyfriend that sat back down to help him.

Dream positioned his arm back into the right position to support George before the smaller one begun to talk „I have no idea what story you are talking about, but good morning I guess" he grinned confused.

Sapnap and Alex jumped onto the bed, while Karl got himself a chair to sit on.

„What's this then?" Quackity asked in a weird voice, pointing at Dream that casually continued to eat his breakfast, his arm around George.

Sapnap laughed „Is this the long story you needed to tell me? Are you two dating or something?"

Georges and Dreams faces got completely red.

„Sapnap, only because Dream is holding George like that, doesn't mean they are dating, right guys?" Karl said, looking at the couple.

„Maybe?" they said at the same time.

„Wait what" the other boys were confused „So are you dating or not? Just tell us there's no problem"

Dream nodded.

„Awwwwwww" Karl said in a high pitched voice „Congrats"

„HAH I KNEW IT I WAS THE ONE TELLING GEORGE THAT MAKING OUT WOULD WORK"

A weird silence laid on them till everyone suddenly begun to laugh. „That was akward" George said and everyone agreed.

Dream was happy that his friends just accepted it. There wasn't a reason why they would have something against it, but yet the tall American was scared of telling them.

He ate up his cereal and gave George, that was talking to his friends a kiss on the forehead.

„I don't wanna kick you guys out or anything" Dream interrupted their conversation „but I think I have to talk to George alone now"

„I understand, I understand" Alex said smirking. Karl smacked his shoulder „Quackity stop" he got up and pulled his partners from the bed „We're already leaving, no worries"

Dream grinned, as the trio left their room.

„Are you okay with them knowing?" he asked his boyfriend that nodded.