Oblivious - Hanako x Reader x Nene

𝑀𝒶𝓎𝒷𝑒 𝒶 𝐻𝒶𝓃𝒶𝓀𝑜 𝓍 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝓍 𝒩𝑒𝓃𝑒? 𝑀𝒶𝓎𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓉𝒽𝓇𝑒𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓌𝒶𝓎𝓈 𝒽𝒶𝓃𝑔 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓉𝑜𝑔𝑒𝓉𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝐻𝒶𝓃𝒶𝓀𝑜 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝒩𝑒𝓃𝑒 𝓈𝑒𝒸𝓇𝑒𝓉𝓁𝓎 𝒻𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉 𝑜𝓋𝑒𝓇 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇'𝓈 𝒶𝓉𝓉𝑒𝓃𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓇𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇 𝒾𝓈 𝑜𝒷𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝑜𝓊𝓈. 𝑀𝒶𝓎𝒷𝑒 𝒾𝓉 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹 𝑒𝓃𝒹 𝒶𝓈 𝒶 𝓅𝑜𝓁𝓎 𝓇𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓉𝒾𝑜𝓃𝓈𝒽𝒾𝓅?

Suggested by @SonicFanOwO ! Thank you so much!! I really liked this idea. I hope it turned out okay.

━━━━━━━ ‣ ━━━━━━━

Your ability to see ghosts has always seemed to get you into some unwanted situations. Going to a strange place by being around some stairs, entering a mirror world, seeing a mysterious room filled with books that can tell you your whole life story and more, you name it. You never really could comprehend it all, but it seemed that each time you went through something scary, you always had two people there for you.

Well, only one of them was really a person. That was none other than Yashiro Nene, a fragile seeming girl who had what you could only describe as the prettiest hair ever. The way her creme colored hair faded into a soft green at the tips was just enough to make your heart flutter a bit each time you saw her. You had always been too caught up in her magenta eyes to hardly notice her larger ankles, but whenever they were mentioned you would just state to her that you thought they were cute. She would always seem embarrassed afterwards and warmth would rise to your cheeks because of it, but you thought that was normal. She was one of your best friends after all. Of course you'd feel happy and warm around her.

The second person you always had there for you wasn't really a person at all, but an apparition. A flirty ghost who you had only met because of Nene. You couldn't say you didn't enjoy your time together however, the constant beating of your heart around him was proof that he made you incredibly happy as well. Hanako, the ghost with the pretty amber eyes and the dark hair that was always covered by a hat. Even if you weren't bound to him by a wish, you still thought you spent as much time with him as anyone else. Little did you know, it was probably more.

You three had been through a lot together, so it wasn't unusual that you all hung around each other whenever you got the chance to. After school, in the mornings, on the way to class, even sometimes in the classroom. The three of you couldn't be around each other all the time since you and Nene only had a few classes together, but you tried your best. You always seemed to be around at least one of them, unless the two were only around each other. You didn't mind it all, you were just glad they were happy and got along. You didn't seem to realize that behind your back they would practically argue with each other about who you liked more.

You currently sat on the roof after school, your [H/C] hair moving slightly from the breeze. The sun shone on you, but the weather was perfect. It wasn't too hot or too cold. Nene had told you she might be a few minutes, that she needed to do something for a club of hers, so you had come up here to wait. Your [E/C] eyes glanced around as you held a slight smile. You had always loved the view from up here.

"Ah, [Y/N], there you are." A familiar male voice called from behind you and you turned your head, coming face to face with the ghost.

"Hanako," you said with a smile, quickly encasing him into a hug. "I missed you."

"Missed me? That's cute, but didn't you just see me earlier?" His arms felt nice wrapped around you, but you quickly let go from embarrassment.

"Yeah, yeah, I know..." You laughed a bit to try to hide how nervous that had made you. "But that doesn't mean I can't miss you, right?"