1

𝑨𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓

Few days were left before loud, obnoxious blonde and cheery, short-tempered pinkette would go to normal school.

There, they would meet their friends and new people. They were both excited for that day. Even their moms couldn't hide their excitement. Their kids would go to school for the first time. As for fathers, they warned their kids to look after each other and protect each other from bullies.

Mostly Sakura, because of her big forehead everyone made fun of her. Only Naruto, and later her other friends protected her until she started standing up for her herself, and finally loving herself for who she truly is.

Their friends: Gaara, Temari, Kankuro, Tenten, Rock Lee, Yahiko, Nagato, Konan, Sasori, Karin, Sai, Suigetsu, Shikamaru, Choji and Karui would be there to greet their two energetic and always positive thinker friends. This are the people whom Sakura and Naruto admire. They met each other on business trips, meetings, diplomatic meetings and in Konoha park when they were kids.

Temari was Sakura's female best friend. Like an older sister. A person who always understood her and helped her when she most needed help.

Actually, all of her friends were always there for her and vice versa. Same goes for Naruto too.

𝑺𝒂𝒌𝒖𝒓𝒂

Only two days left and me and Naruto will go in Konoha high school!

"Sakura-chan, doesn't big brother Kakashi teach there?" Naruto asked me while we were playing video games in my room.

"Yeah, I think so. Aunt Kushina mentioned older brother Obito and older sister Rin too. She said they were working in Konoha high." I answered him and took a bite of my pizza.

"That's so cool! Obito nii-san is super fun! I can't imagine him being a teacher!" He said and laughed about that thought.

"Me neither!" I laughed with him. "But I don't think he's a teacher. Temari told me he was helping Rin nee-chan in medical department. She is nurse in Konoha high and as usual, Obita nii-san wouldn't be leaving her side. Besides, they're getting married!" I spoke excitedly.

"Yeah, I know and it's awesome! We can spy there and see Kakashi's face when he drinks wine or champagne!"

"Definitely! That will be our biggest chance!"

"Sakura, Naruto, breakfast's ready!" My mom yelled from downstairs. When we went there she was chatting with aunt Kushina.

"Guys, we're planning to visit our old friend today, would you like to come? He's son will be there too, you might get along!" Auntie said. We agreed and after finishing our breakfast we all left to meet their old friend. As far as I know they have one common friend that they haven't seen for ages. I think her name is Mikoto. Mom mentioned they never got to meet her after she gave birth to her second child, which is same time as me and Naruto were born.

What can I say, kids get you busy.

"Kaa-san, me and Sakura-chan will go and buy something and give you all three time to have your reunion. Will be back in 15 minutes!" Naruto took my hand and didn't even wait for her mother to answer. He just ran away dragging me.

"Hey what's going on?!" I yelled when he stopped near he's of course favourite place. Ichiraku ramen. Didn't he eat like 15 minutes ago?!

"Did you seriously drag me here just because of ramen?!" I punched him in the head.

"S-sorry, I just wanted my ramen! I wouldn't get any chance to eat here today!"

"Fine. Let's go eat." I said and we went in. Actually I was about to sit down when a dude next to me bumped me and his coffee spilled on his shirt.

"Watch were your going." He said with a deadly glare, though it didn't affect me.

"Excuse me? You bumped me and got spilled your own coffee. It's ain't my fault!" I told him and sat next to Naruto who was glaring at the raven haired boy.

"Hn. Annoying. " The boy muttered and left. Who does he think he is?! A prince emo charming?!

"Emo duckbutt!" I yelled at him and boy, he's face was priceless when he turned back! All the colors where washed from his face and he was staring at me with shock. Even Naruto was in shock for few second but then he started laughing and fist-bumping me. Raven haired guy then walked away.

After eating ramen and randomly walking we went back  where our moms were.

"Oh, Naruto, Sakura it's good you're back. We were planning to leave." My mom said. We all said goodbye to their friend and left.

"Sakura-chan, want to watch some movies?" Naruto asked me. He was staying at my place tonight.

"Sure!" We watched a movie and after that we went back to sleep.

Only one day and we'll be going in Konoha high. Can't wait!