I know her

3rd Person POV
Y/N slept peacefully as 7 men approached the hospital bed that the unknowing girl was sleeping on.

"Yah, is she okay?" The one with fair brown hair asked the doctor. He was wearing a long trench coat that ran just above his ankles with a scarf to top all it off. He was the oldest, it was Jin.

"Yes Jin, we did the check-ups and have found out that her passing out was due to low pressure, exhaustion , dehydration and loss of blood." She said ticking her clip board. The girl with the long soft hair and brown eyes that complemented her face looked at the boy who had the bright ginger hair.

"Bro....what happened this time?" She asked her now known to be brother who nervously rubbed the back of his neck.

"Umm....well....you see..." He trailed off in attempts to reason and explain to his sister.

"Jungkook, at least you explain what happened?" She asked him, looking him in the eye seriously. The boy looked down another nervous expression evident on his face.

"Sorry Jiwoo Noona, I c-can't..." he looked her in the eye helplessly.

Jiwoo sighed in both disbelief and exhaustion herself. It had been a long day and now she had to deal with this!

She slowly scanned the room before walking to an empty waiting couch in the room and sitting on it after signalling for the boys to do the same.

"I know Y/N from before....[others gasp]...I know you guys are shocked but her sister Ninetta and I used to know eachother when I studied abroad, I stayed at her family's house, at the time her parents and brother had gone overseas so the sisters were alone......" Jiwoo spoke with a calm but firm voice, a soft smile slowly crept its way to her mouth as she spoke.

"Wait...so you know them?!" Taehyung asked just as shocked as the others, Jiwoo nodded before continuing with her story of the girl's friendship.

"I used to go on walks and Y/N would come with me.... she has suffered a lot in her life, more than you could know. The first time we went on a walk, I remember a man trying to.....assault us, at the time Y/N was only 14 so I wanted to protect her but the opposite occurred. When he came near us, she kicked him. She grabbed my hand and ran....I still remember her look, she's can be scarier than you think. To be honest, she should've beat you guys up the day you started bullying her...." The boys all looked at Taehyung with an amused smile as he put his hand to his cheek thinking about the first day.....when Y/N slapped him.......
Jiwoo looked confused and continued talking.

".......but she didn't which means there is something else happening, something preventing her from doing so.....anyway, the other times she was made fun of or had racism put against her, Once Ninetta had told me to watch her because of her depression and as I know now, she still has it. The last bad memory with her was when she was crying about how unfairly she was treated between her siblings, when I asked Ninetta about this....she confirmed it to be...[sigh]....true." She paused to look at the boys and giggled at the sight of 7 mouths agape.

"Overall they treated me like family and we kept it a secret about them looking after me so only the three of us would know until now, So please guys stop bullying her. Hobi, at least you stop...please?" She asked with pleading eyes but just as Hoseok opened his mouth to speak, a voice was heard.

"Hello? Guys, why are you here...?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So hey guys- sorry and thank you (you know what it's for😉😜) love you guys !!!💞💕💞💕💞💕💞💕💞💕💞💕💞💕💞💕💞💕💞💕💞💕💞💕💞💞💕💞💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜