Other Side

"Come on you can't just leave us hanging like that!!! We want to know what's going to happen next!" Hagakure whined, and chorus of agreement ranged out through the theater.

Phoenix sighed annoyed "As I said before I can, and it's not like I pull up part 2 even if I wanted to."

"Wait! There's a part 2?" Questioned Uraraka.

" Probably.... Now with that said on to the next one!" Phoenix answered, and pushed the button.
searching...
searching...
searching...
searching...
searching...
~ Other Side~
The seen opens with Deku sitting at a bar couturier looking at someone as music starts. The camera the moves to show who he was looking at, Shigaraki Tomura.

"WHY IS DEKU/MIDORIYA WITH HIM!!" Most of the room screams.
"HAHAH IT LOOKS LIKE ANOTHER A-1 GOT KIDNA-" Monoma was cut off by getting hit up side of the head by Kendo. 'I don't have a good feeling about this. 'What the hell is going on problem child?' Thought a rather concerned Aizawa but he didn't let it show. He then felt a small tug on his arm, he looked over to see Eri looking up at him with a scared look on her face.
"Is her going to be alright?" Asked him in a trembling voice. Aizawa picks her up and puts her in his lap and says
"He'll be fine." 'At least I hope he will'

Shigaraki starts singing "Right here, right now I put the offer out I don't want to chase you down"

"Is he trying to do what he did with Bakubro? That's not manlly!" Stated Kirishima
" IF THOSE EXTRAS COULDN'T GET ME TO JOIN THEM, THEY SHER AS HELL AN'T GOING TO GET THE NERD TOO!" Yelled a rather angry Pomeranian.
"I might be able to shed some light on what is going on" Phoenix's voice cut through the room.
"Young Phoenix, I thought you said you couldn't bring up the information on any of these?" Questioned All Might
" I can't, but I am some what familiar with this one and ones like in" Phoenix responded. The room was quite, they were all waiting for him to feather explain. "If this is what I think it is, then the boy you know as "Midoriya" doesn't have a "quirk" and doesn't go to UA. And because he doesn't have a quirk the world looks down on him, and never lets him forget that his life means nothing. I hope that helps you to understand what is going on."

Deku gives Shigaraki a unamused look then the camera goes back to Shigaraki close up to him as he continues "I know you see it, You run with me, And I can cut you free, Out of the drudgery and walls you keep in." As he is singing he takes off the hand on his face, the camera then moves to a side view of Deku as he moves to face forward still looking at Shigaraki. It moves back to Shigaraki poring something in to a shot glasses, then him sliding the glass to Deku.

"WHY IS HE GIVING THE LITTLE LISTENER ALCOHOL!" Screamed Present Mic

As Deku picks up the glass and drinks it, Shigaraki goes on "So trade that typically for something colorful, And if it's crazy, live a little crazy, You can play it sensible, a king of conventional, Or you can risk it all and see" As Deku is still drinking he looks over at Shigaraki who comes over and puts is hand one Deku's shoulder. The camera moves in closer to Deku's eyes that seem to glowing slightly. Then it moves to Shigaraki's eyes that are glowing as well. As Shigaraki move away Toga comes up from behind Deku and raps her arms him. The camera moves in closer to Deku's and Toga's faces. Then moves back out to Shigaraki with the other two in the background.

"Sooo, they are trying to recut him" Said Kaminari
"You don't think that Deku would actually join them do?" Asked a rather concerned Uraraka
" No, he wouldn't. This is Midoriya we're talking about!" Sero said
"He might. If the world treated him like as if he didn't have the right to live, why would he try and protect it?" Added Tokoyami. The room went quite, thinking about what he just said.

Shigaraki terns around swinging his arm out "Don't you wanna get away from the same old part you gotta play" the camera moves to Deku as Toga gets off of him and sits next to him. "Cause I got what you need, so came with me and take a ride" the camera focused on Toga as she's smiling at Deku, she then gets up and goes to stand next to Shigaraki.

'Why would he need Toga?" Several people thought, some confusion, others anger and jealousy.
"MIDORIYA YOU LUCKY BATERD!!" Cried Mineta

"It'll take you to the other side, 'Cause you can do like you do, Or you can do like me, Stay in the cage, or you'll finally take the key, Oh, damn! Suddenly you're free to fly, It'll take you to the other side" as Shigaraki is singing Deku is looking at the shot glass in his hands, then he looks up and terns to Shigaraki saying "Okay, my friend, you want to cut me in, Well I hate to tell you, but it just won't happen"

"YHEA YOU TELL HIM!" (It can be anyone you want or more then one)
The camera moves to Shigaraki and Toga (she's fangirling over him) It then moves to a close up of Deku's left eye that is glowing "So thanks, but on, I think I'm good to go," Deku sings this as he gets up and goes to the door and continues "Cause I quite enjoy the life you say I'm trapped in"

'You don't look like you do probably child"

The camera moves to the front of Deku with Shigaraki in the background as Deku sings "Now I admire you, and that whole show you do, You're onto something, really it's something" Deku then terns and faces Shigaraki, then the camera moves in closer to Deku's eyes that are glowing. Then moves to a side view of him then one of Shigaraki and Toga as Deku is singing "But I live among the swell, and we don't pick up peanut shells" The camera moves to Deku's face as he sings with an amused look "I'll have to leave that up to you"

"GO DEKU/MIDORIYA!!!"

Deku moves around the bar getting closer to Shigaraki and Toga singing "Don't you know that I'm okay with this uptown part I get to play, 'Cause I got what I need and I don't want to take the ride, I don't need to see the other side" Deku then puts his hands on Shigaraki's and Toga's shoulders, and as he is the camera moves from Shigaraki's smiling face to Toga's smiling and blushing face "So go and do like you do, I'm good to do like, Ain't in a cage, so I don't need to take the key, Oh, damn! Can't you see I'm doing fine, I don't need to see the other side" Deku makes his way bake to the door and was about to open it, when Shigaraki spoke up "Now is this really how you like to spend your days? Whiskey and misery, and parties and plays?" The camera in on the shot glass with Shigaraki and Toga in the background. Deku trend to looks at them and sang " If I were mixed up with you, I'd be the talk of the town Disguised and disowned, another one of the clowns" he laughed a bit at the end. Shigaraki just smiled "But you would finally live a little, finally laugh a little, Just let me give you the freedom to dream, And it'll wake you up and cure your aching,"Shigaraki holds his hand out to Deku "Take your walls and start 'em breaking, Now that a deal that seems worth taking" The camera moves closer to Deku's eyes that are glowing as he looks up at Shigaraki "But I guess I'll leave that up to you."
~End of Multiverse~

"WHAT IS UP WITH YOU AND CLIFF HANGERS!!" Everyone screams
'I shere as hell better be getting a raise after this' was Phoenix's only thought.

1396 Words!!