three.

For JadexRose4life I hope you enjoy it! There is a *slight* emergence of Chaotic Jade in here. 

Jade sighed, looking at the three younger teens as they slept peacefully in their beds. "Look at them, not a care in the world. It would be such a shame if someone were to wake them up." She smiled, pulling an air horn out and blowing it, starling the younger teens awake. "Such a shame."

"What the hell, kitty cat?" Rose snarled, sitting up with her hair going in every direction. 

Jade shrugged, the smile never leaving her face. "You guys needed to wake up, so I woke you up."

"By blowing an air horn?" Jason grumbled, tossing the blanket off his body. "Where did you even get that?"

Cheshire winked. "My little secret."

Tara rolled her eyes. "You're insane." 

"We're all mad here." Jade spoke in a sing song voice, walking towards the exit of their dorm. "Now get your asses up, we have training and research to do."

"At two in the morning?" Tara whined. "Couldn't this wait?"

"No." Rose, surprisingly, spoke up. "Cheshire has a point. We need to be as prepared as possible as soon as possible. We never know when our next assignment will come and we don't want it to go like our first one."

Jason and Tara groaned but obeyed, dragging themselves out of bed to get dressed. Three minutes later the three teens made their way to the training area of the living accommodations that the Light had provided for them, seeing Jade perched on top of a punching bag with a phone in her hand, typing away. Jason smirked. "Who ya texting?"

Cheshire narrowed her eyes, turning the phone off and tossing it to the side. "None of your damn business." She looked at Tara, nodding her head definitively once. "Terra, let's start by seeing the limitations of your powers, kay?" 

Tara hesitated. "Sure...what do you want me to do, exactly?" 

Rose rolled her eyes. "Use your freaking powers, maybe? Come on, rocky, this isn't your first rodeo." The blonde glared at the white haired girl, lifting a chunk of the concrete wall and tossing it at Rose. The mercenary dodged it with a chuckle which only further irritated the meta human. Flaring her nostrils, Tara broke the chunk of concrete down into smaller, sharp shards before sending them flying at Rose. "Oh, shit." The girl barely dodged them, looking up from her spot behind the punching bag to snarl at the meta. "Hey, what the hell?!"

Tara smirked. "It is like you said, this isn't my first rodeo. I've been living in this world for years now, I know what it is like. In this line of work, you aim to kill."

"Why you smarmy little bi - " Rose pulled her sword out, stopping when she was cut off by Cheshire kicking it out of her hand. "What is wrong with you, kitty cat?"

"No friendly fire, at least not without enemies around to blame for the carnage." Jade declared. She turned to Tara. "It would appear your powers are more fine tuned than I thought, seeing as you are able to manipulate the concrete and make daggers out of them to try and kill Ravager here. However, you need to work on controlling your emotions, as they hinder your strength level."

Tara rolled her eyes. "Gee, I never thought of that."

"Hey, Cheshire is giving good, useful advice. Listen to her." Jason snapped at the former princess. 

Tara muttered under her breath in Markovian, arms crossed over her chest. Cheshire ignored her pouting teammate, looking to the other two. "So, I pulled up as much information as I could find on the members of the little team we fought. Good news is, we know the identities of some of them, which will make it easier to get in their heads and take them down next time."

Rose nodded, stepping out from behind the punching bag that Jade was still perched on. "Care to share the information you learned?"

Jade flipped off the punching bag, landing gracefully next to the trio of teens. She smirked at them before walking to the far end of the room, reaching into a box that none of the others had noticed was there, pulling out a stack of papers. She brought them back to the group, handing each of them a chunk of the stack. "Here is all the information I was able to gather while you three slept like toddlers."

Tara's eyes bulged from her head when she saw the information on the paper she was handed. "Wait, that green girl was an actual Martian?" Cheshire, Ravager, and Red X exchanged a look before nodding slowly. "They're real?!"

"Yeah. Ever heard of Martian Manhunter?" Jason snorted, sifting through his papers. 

"I thought he was just a meta and that it was just a codename..." Tara defended herself. She continued to read through the file on the green teen dubbed Miss Martian. "Says here that her powers are similar to Manhunter's. She has telepathy - obviously, I can attest to that - telekinesis, density shifting, and camouflage."

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. That's cool and all but did you know that Sportsmaster has a daughter on the team?" Jason exclaimed, looking at the three. "Talk about disappointing daddy."

"Wait, Kelloggs is Sportsmaster's daughter?" Rose asked rhetorically, before nodding in conclusion. "Yeah, I guess I can see the resemblance from what I could tell beyond her mask."

Jade stayed silent, glancing at the phone she had tossed to the side earlier. 

"Wait, here is somebody new that we didn't fight. Red Arrow." Tara looked through the file, eyes scanning the words carefully. She turned to Cheshire slowly. "Did you know about this?"

"About what?" Rose and Jason asked at the same time, glancing between the meta and the assassin.

"About Red Arrow being a clone and a sleeper agent planted by the Light? Yeah, I helped plant him in Green Arrow's path, along with - " Jade shut her mouth tightly, looking off to the side. "Yeah, I knew. His name is Roy Harper."

"Gnarly." Jason chuckled, glancing down at the file he held. "They have a clone of Superman?! Where was he?"

"Be glad he wasn't there." Cheshire scoffed. "We would've gotten our asses handed to us even harder."

The other three teens tossed the papers to the side, determination and a little bit of shame and embarrassment filling their veins. They looked at their defunct leader. "Enough research, let's get training so next time we  come out on top."

Jade smiled, walking over to a control panel on the wall. She hit a few buttons and music began to play through the speaker system. The other three gave her a look and she shrugged. "What? Training is supposed to be fun and music is fun. Now, let's get physical."