The last part of the begining

Y/n's pov

I woke up in something warm and sat up. It turns out I was in a bed. My first thought was I got kidnapped by a old man and to go into the kitchen and get a knife. Now I bet your all think I would be scared and wouldn't move an inch but I was kinda happy becauae I got to 'Stab' someone.

I looked around to see if the man was anywere near me but he wasn't so I slowly got up and checked out the door to see if anyone was there. I heard a tv so I assumed the man was watching something so I slowly made my way out of the room and to the kitchen. You may be thinking I would grab something in my reach but no I went to the counter, leaned in, and grabbed the biggest knife.

At this point I didn't care if he heard me or not so I walked calmly to the living room. I noticed that he didn't hear me walking so I went behind him ready to stab him in the head bit then I thought Won't I go to jail? So I just put the knife to his neck and said "Who are you and what do you want from me" in a cold voice getting ready to kill him.

He looked like he was scared so he said " I-I'm Ranboo, I-I don't remember why I brought you here but i-if you could get m-my book at the e-end of the couch you may k-know." I looked over to the end of the couch and saw the book. I switched hands with the knife to grab the book and read it. I had said "If you move an INCH I.Will.Kill.You." in a cold voice. He has said okay so I had dropped the knife and started to read the book.

__Time skip bought to you by I just killed a woman and I'm feeling good__

It had been a few weeks since I had 'met' Ranboo and I was starting to feel comfortable. I still feel bad for what I did to him but he says he forgives me. I had went downstairs to see what Ranboo was cooking. "What are you cooking Dad?" I said. He said "I am cooking (Favorite Breakfast)"

Ranboo's pov

I stopped cooking for a moment to realize what they just said...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
DID THEY JUST CALL ME DAD?!?!

I started to cry a little and went on cooking.

_________________________________________

428 words

According to Wattpads statistics none of you have even hit the star and followed me, If you like my story consider hitting the star it's free and you could always undo it.