𝐢. - 𝐧𝐞𝐰 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰𝐞𝐫

*insert netflix original sound*

Bakugou, Katsuki Bakugou, One of the successful mafia gang leaders in Japan

Bakugou, Katsuki Bakugou, One of the successful mafia gang leaders in Japan. His ash blonde spiky hair, along with those crimson eyes he had could make a girl go weak. She would be at his knees, reciting the words "Oh Bakugou, Please put me in the ecstasy of pleasure." Making him smirk and feel like he had all power over the world, until that one girl changed his entire mind.

"Bakugou!" Men voices chanted as the spiky haired blonde boy walked down the hall, slightly tensed up when he heard loud voices call his name. "YOU DAMN ASSHOLES I CAN HEAR YOU." He yelled making one roll his eyes. "Come on, We found something." Kirishima exclaimed before hearing Kaminari agree. "Yeah Bakugou, it's something alright!" his voice cooed to the blonde making him scrunch up his face. "Don't say it like that, sounds like you had other intentions." he grumbled before seeing a website on his laptop that read 'Love Live' which made the blonde look at Kirishima with a confused look. "The fuck is this?" he asked before Kaminari clicked on a random profile (it wasn't unknown to them) as a curly headed girl with the stage name 'zerokittenz' making Bakugou grab a chair as he sat down with his arms folded. "What does this have to do with any-"

"Ara ara~ We have a new viewer!" Her small voice spoke making Bakugou's face turn red. "Ooo Katsuki's blushing!" Kirishima said attempting to hold in his laughter as the blonde gave him a glare, making him go silent. "Again, What does this have to do with anything." he grumbled before slouching in his chair before a few comments came popping in.

@user0001:+ ¥54,655.00 Take off the bra.

Bakugou could feel his face getting hotter as he read the comment, as a sinister smirk grew on his face. "I'll be back." He said before closing the tab and walking out of the room, Making Kaminari and Kirishima shrug and open up the livestream again, seeing her plump and semi huge breasts as they started drooling over her.

*******************************************************

Bakugou came out of the shower with his towel around his waist, before pulling his phone off the dresser and quickly looked around. he pulled his secondary laptop from under his bed and typed in 'lovelive.com' before reaching the website and seeing her username pop up under the category 'On The Rise Dolls!' as zerokittenz was number six on that tier list. He clicked her livestream before seeing her in a different form of attire. under her stream it showed that it was started a good fourteen minutes before he decided to join.

'Only three viewers.. maybe I can get her to do something.' He thought to himself before sending a message in the chat.

explosivearmory: +¥1093100.00 What toys do you have doll face?

"Oooh! My first request! Welcome new viewer. But, I have this one!" She pulled out a vibrator, making the blonde slightly embarrassed before he shrugged it off. "What setting, explosive armory?" She cooed as he smirked before sitting down on his bed and getting his earbuds before plugging it into his phone and replied with..

explosivearmory: Highest setting, slut.

before smirking as the girl's eyes widened and slipped her panties down to her ankles and removing them before placing the vibrator inside of her, and turned it all the way up before a loud moan came from her. "I-is this what you wanted..?" She asked as his boner raged out of the towel, noticing precum leaking from the tip.

"Very much so." He grunted a bit as his hands kept stroking his member, as he slightly started moaning along with the girl as a few more comments came rolling in.

user1000: Thrust it inside of yourself!

user_simpforriot: Yeah!

She nodded before she did what was asked of her as soft little moans kept coming from her and the blonde watching. "F-fuck.." He moaned before he reached his climax along with the girl. "A-ah... T-that's enough of my stream tonight zeroes.. Goodnight.." She said while blowing a kiss before the screen went black.

Katsuki sighed before placing his phone down on his nightstand and opened one drawer to pull out a pair of boxers and pulled them on himself before crawling into bed, hearing a knock on his door before he groaned and placed his arms over his eyes. "What is it." he grumbled before the door opened to see Kirishima. "We need another servant.. Well that doesn't sound so manly, I respect women.. We need another assistant around here." He said before Bakugou flipped him off and rolled over on his stomach, facing the headboard. "Kiri, We'll worry about that in the morning." He grumbled before Kiri nodded and closed the door, making Katsuki grin a bit.