Chapter One - The Beginning

It was a normal day in Friday Night City. Every mod imaginable was doing what they normally do. Everything was great...until something wrong happened. A virus broke out that would kill anyone upon contact. "Oh, come on! Can we go one story without something like this happening?!" Pico shouted. However, he was silenced by the virus. Soon, everyone was dead. Then, a portal opened up. Toothy, Cuddles, Lammy, Cub and Sniffles leaped out of it, screaming. Petunia and Mime where also there. Mime felt bad for everyone killed off. He looked at skid's corpse and sobbed a bit. Sniffles told everyone not to worry, as he made an antidote.

Petunia asked what the antidote did, and, by what she learned, the antidote will bring everyone with the virus back to life, but, In the process, will turn them into happy tree friends characters. Petunia was amazed, as she always wanted to know what Keith would look like as a happy tree friend character. Sniffles revived everyone, and this is where the story gets...well...hectic.

Skid's POV

Everything was dark. I felt something go in my mouth. I was dead, so I didn't know what was going on. The light...it was too bright for words. I trashed around, try not to let the light take control of me. However, I soon gave up and woke up. I saw...an blue anteater. "Good! You're awake!" It said. "I..uh...what? What happened?" I asked. A purple lamb replied "Oh, well, as far as I know, you where killed in a pandemic. But we managed to revive you. However...it's best to not know what you look like for now." I wondered what she was talking about. I then found a white tail...

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"