"Spot Was Very Impressed..."

(Jack's POV)

That was...interesting. I mean...

"I gotta say, Spot was very impressed... wasn't he?"

"I'd say.." Davey said, being the major simp for Jack.

Racer seemed extremely quiet after what just happened today. Y'know I'm not gonna lie, I would be quiet also if I were in his state.

(Racer's POV)

I am still flustered over what happened earlier omg.

👁/////👄/////👁

(No ones POV)

~Earlier~

Jack, Davey, Les and Racer all made their way over to Brooklyn. The Brooklyn newsies were all huddled around each other as the Lower Manhattan newsies tried to explain how they wanted to strike against The World because they upped their prices and all that jazz. However, some spicy tension was going on.

(Spot's POV)

Holy fuck shart shazzle razzle dazzle. Who's the cutie with the cigar?

Oh, his name is Racer. I think I... like like him. I'm not gonna lie, he looks real smexy.

"Spot, do you think that you and the Brooklyn newsies are on board with us?" Jack asked, sort of fearfully. Damn, I'm intimidating as heck.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhh totally." Then it hit me. Maybe I can get more out of this? "Actually no." Can you blame me? I kind of wanted to get to know this Racer boy.

"Wait, what the fu-" Jack started.

"Only if that cutie licks my nose 👀" I said looking at Racer.

(Racer's POV)

👁/////👄/////👁

"Um what- I mean, totally- I mean I guess I'm single now so-"

"Dammit Race just lick the muscular shorty nose so we don't go broke and starve to death!" Jack cut me off.

I slowly inched over to the big, but really short, man. I bent over to reach Spot's face. Hesitantly, I dragged my tongue over the bridge of Spot's nose. Suddenly, I saw a flash.

(Katherine's POV)

👁👄👁 oops um... I- uhhhh I got the time and place wrong and took the picture for the pape- oh well.

(No ones POV)

No one could believe what just happened. Spot didn't expect it all to end so quickly.

"Uhhhhhh okay? So... are you guys in?" Jack broke the awkwardness... sort of.

"I don't give in that easily." Jack and Davey groaned at Spot's response. Spot looked somewhat amused and satisfied with what had happened. "Play hard to get... and I may reconsider.."

Davey guffawed "lol what?"

"I mean I'm only in it if some of the other Newsies are in on this. You get it right? That's like being the only person in costume at a costume party, like in Legally Blonde, y'know?" Spot explained.

Jack huffed and Racer was still a blushing mess. "What the hell? He licked your nose like you asked, weirdo! Now we get our end of the deal!"

The Brooklyn boys all stood up menacingly. "Be a player. Take it. Or. Leave it."

The newsies of Lower Manhattan left unsatisfied. Racer was just in a daze. Les didn't know a thing that was going on and was just left confused.

Thus leading to the present~

(Katherine's POV)

I got two pictures to use for the papes. The awkward one from Brooklyn... and the normal one with all the Lower Manhattan newsies. I sure don't want the other one to go to waste... I'll just use both.