He's your stepdad-Liam

(Your mum's name is Sophia, also known as Sophia smith and Liam's precious girlfriend)

Your mum and dad were divorce since a few years back. It was hard for you to go through the divorce. Thankfully they only had you, you were the only child. Your dad decided to move to Miami due some business, so you were left with your mum.
A few years went by, you turned into a teenager and your mum found herself a boyfriend who slowly became your stepdad.
"Good morning Y/N" your stepdad Liam greeted. You rolled your eyes at the hapiness in his voice, he was such a morning person.
"Morning" you mumbled.
"New day new goals! What are your plans for today, love?" He asked you kindly. Liam was a kind soul, he would always make sure that you were alright.
"I have a math quiz today and then I plan on sleeping for the rest of the weekend" You told him, a smile forming on your lips.
"Good luck with your test darling. Anyways you're not going to sleep for the rest of the weekend" he told you kind of sternly. You groaned and rolled your eyes.
"Why not?" You whined. Liam sighed as he shook his head.
"I have a surprise for you and Sophia" he told you, your eyes went wide with excitment as soon as the words left his mouth.
"Tell me! Please, come on Li!" You said, suddenly all happy.
"Hey, calm down darling"
"Tell me Li!" You demanded.
"I'm taking you guys to LA for two weeks, everything is already planned out and booked" he trailed off. You were so excited so you threw yourself in his arms.
"Thank you Liam, you're the best stepdad ever. I love you" he smiled and kissed your cheek.
"And you're the best step daughter ever, I love you more darling"

Thank u guys for being amazing! Anyways should I do Question of the day/week? You guys ask me a question and I'll answer it when I post a chapter? :)