Your brother is overprotective-Liam

(Hello to all of my amazing readers. I haven't been updating the reason is that I have been in Berlin. It has been amazing. I hope that you enjoy this chapter. I appreciate your comments, they make me happy)

You were sitting on the sofa watching an episode of keeping up with the Kardashians when you recived a call from your boyfriend Alex. The two of you had been together for a few months. He asked you to go out for a coffee which you gladly accepted.

"Uhm James, could you tell dad that I'm going out?" You asked your brother who rolled his eyes.
"Who are you going out with?" He asked strictly.
"Quit acting like dad James!" You said angrily.
"I'll act the way I want to. Now tell me who you're going out with" he demanded.
"Ugh you're a fucking pain in the ass. I'm going out with Alex. Leave me alone" You snapped.
"You're not going out with a boy. You're way too young for a boy" he told you.
"What's wrong with you? I'm sixteen for heaven's sake." You replied angrily, he was being a pain in the ass.
"Dad wouldn't allow you to go, so I don't see any reasons for that awful attitude"
"That's the thing James ... You're not my dad. You're my brother" you said calmly.
James didn't agree with that so he started to yell at you.
"Hey hold on! What's going on in here? I leave you two for an hour and when I come back there's a world war going on" dad told you both. It was obvious that he was irritated.
"She's being a pain in the ass" James yelled.
"He didn't let me go out with Alex, he was acting like a total dick" you yelled back.
"Shut up, both of you. The swearing better stop right now or you'll be spending a week with a bar of soap in your mouths" he said angrily. "James, you're not going to make any decisions for Y/N. What I or Sophia says goes, not you. And for you young lady, fix your attitude towards your brother or
I'll have to fix it for you!" He added.
Your eyes were on the floor, you were ashamed. You mumbled a quick sorry and gave them both a hug which was gladly accepted.

(This one was pretty bad. Sorry guys. Anyways am I the only who is obsseesssed with Johnny Depp?)