~Chapter 4~

Jordan POV (cont.)

My pussy quivered, and I reached for Lucas's hand and put it there, and let him feel it's begging its longing for him. God that tongue, I have no words to describe it. He knows his way down there for sure, he stands up and kisses me again I'm tasting myself on his tongue he undoes his pants and pulls a condom out, while he does that I'm kissing his neck he lifts my dress over my head. He sucks on my nipples then bites them, and lets out a moan "Lucas," he says "Mmm, baby girl when I'm done with you, you will never be able to walk."

HOLY HELL!

Lucas POV

After I said that,  I kissed her hard she looks at me and says"No glove no love" with a smile on her face. I go into my room and get a condom out of my dresser drawer and slip it over my hard cock then walk back in the kitchen and turn her to face the patio doors and stick my cock into her, I  fucked her from behind, slapping her ass she screamed my name  "OH, GOD......FUCK.....LUCAS!!!" I started fucking her faster, I lean forward and start kissing her neck and bit on her earlobe and she moan out my name "Lucas!" 

I need her in my bed

 I pulled out and carried her bridal style to my bed laid her down, put her right leg over my shoulder, kissed her pussy lips, sucked on her clit and sit up and put my cock back in her, and fucked her hard! I lean down and I started kissing her neck sucking on her earlobe and she squeezes my ass never had that done before shit felt good though. I went harder and deeper into her, she screaming my name "OH, GOD! LUCAS! RIGHT THERE HARDER!"

I fucked her harder and harder, and I felt her pussy tighten around my cock I hit her one more time, and that did it, she cum screaming my name "OH FUCKING.....GOD.....LUCAS!" that did it, I pulled out, and took the condom off and cum on her stomach,  screaming her name "FUCK, JORDAN!!!" I collapsed on the bed next to her. 

Damn, she is AMAZING! 

Jordan POV 

God that was some amazing sex, he propped on his elbow looking at me I asked, "Now that I'm all sticky..." getting up I turned to him "...shall we take this to the bathroom?" I backed up slowly and say "....but first you have to catch me first." I was out like lightning but he was right on my tail though, "Baby girl, I'm going to catch you and when I do I'm going to fuck you hard in the shower." 

HOLY HELL! That was hot, and he chased me naked too

He had me cornered in the corner and I just surrender to him, he walks closer to me and pushed me up against the wall. He's gentle and his touch is light and heavenly, his intrepid fingers move down, and slowly he eases one finger inside me, hissing quietly in awe. 

"Oh, Jordan," he murmurs reverentially against my throat. 

"Mmmm," He moves his finger in time with his kisses as his lips journey leisurely across my clavicle and then down to my breast where he sucks my nipples and then bites them. He was doing a slow sensual tease suck then bite, sucks then bite it was torture but felt so good.

His fingers went down to my wet pussy, and his thumb started circling my clitoris while he was sucking my nipples "LUCAS!" I moan out, he was making me crazy. In my ear, he says "I want to taste these lips."

Lucas POV

In her ear, I say "I want to taste these lips." I started kissing down her neck, sucking her nipples then biting them. She let out a moan, I continued the trail of kisses down her stomach till I got to her pussy, which smells like strawberries. I sucked her clit my tongue made sweet hot circles then I plunged my finger deep inside her where she was nice and wet, I continued to pull my finger in and out, in and out I continued to do that while I suck on her clit.

She was screaming my name, "OH, GOD LUCAS!" I continued to do this slow torture, finger in and out, sucking her clit, I was doing that back and forth. Her fingers twisted in my hair her right leg started shaking. I stand up, pulled some of her juices out on my fingers, and sucked them. "Mmmmm, tasty," my fingers started pulling on her nipples I started kissing her neck. I bit on her earlobe she moan and went back to kissing her. 

Without breaking the kiss, I carried her to my bathroom and without breaking the kiss I turn on the shower and she whispered to me, "No glove, no love" I smiled and put her down and went to my bathroom drawer Yes I have condoms everywhere pulled out a condom and ripped it open with my teeth, slip it over my cock and climb back in the shower where she's waiting for me. 

OH FUCK! 

JORDAN POV

"Oh, fuck Lucas right there. deeper!" I scream. Shit, this is the best sex I EVER had! When he sucked his fingers with my juices, I nearly fainted. I was climbing and climbing I was getting closer to my orgasm, "OH LUCAS, RIGHT THERE!" He looked at me and said, "Are you ready to cum for me, baby?" I moan and said "YES, OH! FUCK LUCAS!" I was climbing and climbing I screamed out his name "OH, GOD LUCAS!"  I cum and was laid out on his bed seconds later he pulls out and exploded on my stomach. Don't know how we made it from the shower to the bed! 

God he something else, I never had sex this good in my entire life, as a matter of fact, Noah never made me feel like this during our relationship. Noah was a hit-it-and-quit kind of guy where I would have to finish the job myself after he leaves, after minutes of silence between us with a smile on my face I asked, "So how about that shower again?". 

We both get up and head to his bathroom, which is bigger than mine. He washed my back and his hands cupped my breasts, he tugs on my nipples as they harden and stretch under his expert touch. I let out a groan, he started kissing my neck, then sucked on my earlobe while he still playing with my nipples. He pushed me up against the shower wall,  His fingers went to my wet pussy and he start teasing and exploring my pussy. 

He crushes his mouth on mine, our tongues are dancing I turn my head to get air in my lungs. He was kissing my neck, my fingers are twisting in his hair "OH LUCAS!" I manage to moan out.

FUCK!