Chapter 5

LUCAS POV

I picked up the condom ripped it open with my teeth and slipped it over my cock, I tell her "Wrapped your legs around me baby girl" She does, and I slipped my cock into her wet pussy "Mmmm, already for me baby girl" I starting moving in and out then going faster and faster. She starts to moan her fingers twisting in my hair, I'm sucking on her neck then her earlobe "OH FUCK! LUCAS!" Damn this girl is just what I pictured when I saw her the other night at the club. 

It was like I can't stay away from her, I picked up the pace and started moving. My lips were on hers again and my hand went to her right breast I started squeezing her nipples she moaned against my mouth. She turned her head and said, "OH GOD LUCAS RIGHT THERE!" I picked up the pace again I feel her pussy tighten against my cock she is getting close, I said "cum for me baby girl" 

"FUCK LUCAS!" she screamed and she exploded around my cock. I put her down and pull the condom off she gives me a smirk and pushes me against the shower wall. She smiles and says "Your turn." she gets on her knees, grabs my cock, strokes it, and then kneels down and wraps her lips around my huge cock. 

"Damn baby girl, you are something else,"  looking down at her she smiles up at me and continues sucking on my cock and then rubs my  balls "OH FUCK BABY GIRL!" I was getting close to exploding "Baby girl, I'm going to cum" She continued to suck on my cock, deepthroat, then suck on my balls. Then I exploded in her mouth, she swallowed and stands give me a smirk while wiping her chin. 

DAMN THAT IS HOT

Jordan POV

That was hot, seeing him unravel because of me. We finish washing then got out, dried ourselves off, and got dressed.

I swear I have to bring myself some change of clothes. 

"I hate to do a hit and quit it, on you but I should go," I said

We both laugh at that God, I don't want to leave, but I don't want to feel clingy either. Guys hate clingy girls, and I don't want to be one of those types of girls. I walked to the kitchen where my purse and phone is grabbed and walked to the elevator. 

"Wait let me grab a shirt and put on some shoes, I'll walk you down." He says

"Okay," I say 

I pull my phone out of my purse and look at it, I got a text from Ava:

"CHICK WHERE THE HELL YOU AT?"

next text:

"CHICK I'M SERIOUS? WHERE ARE YOU?"

There are so many worrying texts from her, I sent a text out saying:

"Bestie, I am fine, meet me at my house in 20 minutes and I'll tell you everything." 

"Chick you better!" 

"I will....

Lucas comes out in a muscle shirt and sneakers, HOLY HELL! How can this man look this smoking hot! 

"Liking the view baby girl?" he says with a smile on his face, I cough and blush. 

"Are you blushing baby girl?" he asked walking towards me till he stood in front of me. 

I turned my face, and said: "I don't know what you are talking about."

I walked to the elevator and hear him laughing and said "Sure you don't baby girl"