16

-1 week later-

CORPSE: Hey...

CORPSE: I was wondering if you wanted to play a game with me..?

You: A game?

You: What kind of game?

CORPSE: Uhhhhh..

CORPSE: I was going to check out CoolmathGames..

CORPSE: I was hoping to record it and make it into a compilation? if that's alright..

You: Oh!

You: That sounds fun!

You: Of course it's alright!

CORPSE: cool

CORPSE: I'll call and help you set it up.

As Corpse guides me through the setup, I nervously tapped my finger. "What if they don't like me?"

"Who?" He grunts as his screen appears over mine, a game already loaded.

"Your fans?"

"No, you didn't understand. I meant who cares." Corpse murmured. "It seems stupid but, if it hurts your good mood then they're not worth it.."

I smile at his thoughtfulness before reading the title. "Duck Life huh?"

His voice brightened up after hearing the subject changed. "Not as superior to cats but ducks are a close second."

We read the title card and were sent in with no instruction. From behind the screen I had to help Corpse and guide him to what to do, or at least guess.

Corpse had decided to race the duck, which he had named Bingus. once racing the duck we realized we couldn't win much.

Eventually, we found a way to train Bingus so we could enter them into a race.

"Fuck yeah." Corpse repeatedly chanted as we began the first race, Bingus taking the lead whilst the other birds hopped behind them.

I laugh at his eagerness and chant with him. "Go Bingus! Go!" Winning 1st place in a matter of a minute.

"Let's GO-" his mic peeked and I couldn't hear his cry for victory but I laughed anyway as he cheered.

As one race ended another begun and Corpse and I started another training session.

//311 words

I had to get in a video session with them two. Save it for future purposes//