2

it takes grace
to remain kind
in cruel situations

The cherry sweet smell delighted you from afar, perhaps from the hallway? Perhaps from the bakery far away? Or perhaps from the kitchen? Either way, you were craving for some sweet pastries now.

"Princess?"

You were far from the castle, walking your way to the village from your tower. Easily, you managed to climb down through the bricks with a few of your old gowns tied together. You made yourself an easy way out.

"THE PRINCESS ESCAPED AGAIN!"

You pushed open the wooden hut, the one where their pastries filled the air with sweetness and the one where you would literally *float* if you could have a bite. You found one magnificent box of pastry, deciding to pay for it, you left.

"AGAIN? SHE HAS TO PRACTICE FOR CORONATION!"

You were walking to the crystal clear lake. It wasn't that deep but you rolled your sleeves up and your little cottage skirt, placing your hair in a bunch and sitting down next to the lake. The people talking far from the lake on the bridge.

"running out again, princess?"

Your face brightened up at the voice of your lover, his hands placed comfortably on your head, bringing you closer to him as he pecked your forehead. His white kimono wrapping hit toned body.

"I missed you."

You wanted to say the same but it truly isn't. Everything's going to change from today and he either never see you again or worst, the secret relationship gets revealed, he might be beheaded or treason!

"Today's the day isn't it."

You didn't want to reply him, time is precious but you didn't want to spend it on some useless topics about the coronation. The big day doesn't mean anything to you except for your power-hungry relatives.

"reply me princess."

You wished he stop with this topic and continued on with future plans for the both of you but sadly, things never go your way, they truly never do. For instance, you wished your mother would still be here, would still encourage you to go to your lover.

"I don't want to stop this."

You finally spoke, you don't want to end this relationship with him, the coronation of course starts with a few princes being introduced, then your relatives discussing which of them has the most, most power and boom, you're settled. 

"I DON'T WANT THIS TO END."

Your tears start rolling down in the grip of your lover, he bit his lip slowly. He knew he never get to see you again, the king of curses would never get to see his lover again and he wanted to cherish every moment with her now.

"please sukuna, we could run away, we could find a small cottage far, far away!"

You desperately bury your face in his chest, sobbing and wishing this all would never come to an end. He wanted to say yes, he wanted to agree, he wanted to run away with you, he wanted all this just like you wished.

"they would hunt you down, and yes, all the power I have. That's the point, my enemies, they will find you, they will... hunt you down."

He hugged you. It was a long one.

a really long one

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------