Ky X Mee6

It was a day like no other, ky being obsessed with danganronpa and talking about it continuously. Ky had just gotten home from school.

"hey guys" she typed into NEW Duck. "i'm gonna play DR3 who wants to watch" she calls the chat and shares her screen. We all watch her play.. But then mysteriously she decides to go offline for a few days. She tells us that she and her friend are fight some dude.

"do you guys want to be added to the chat?" she asks, we reply "sure!"

"she said you guys couldn't join.." she types, she sends a screenshot of her asking her friend. Though to her surprise we would notice her mistake in deceiving us. She had come to message MEE6. We all joked about it in a kind jokingly manner, though ky was angry.

We ask ky what's wrong, she then tells her friend that she should never talk to us. Then proceeds to be rude to us, she then ghosts us.. Soon after she begins to feel such strange feelings.

"what is this?" she says looking at the blue smile of the MEE6 bot. "have I come to love this stupid bot?" she then gets a discord notification. "huh?" she says "how did I get a notification from Mee6..?"

"hello, I have broken the code and would like to say.. I'm in love with you.. And I am no bot.. But I am a real human. Im a 14 boy who lives in Illinois" said the presumed discord bot. Ky then gasps, "what should I say? Should we meet?" she thinks.

Many weeks later of talking to the boys real discord and makeing a new account they end up dateing.

THE END
KY IF YOU SEE THIS, THIS IS 100% A JOKE MADE FOR SHITS AND GIGGLES. NO HARM INTENDED