4】︎ ᴇx ʟᴏᴠᴇʀꜱ

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"Be strong now because things will get better

"Be strong now because things will get better. It might be stormy now, but it can't
rain forever"

~ Anonymous

Plot; You and Johnny are ex lovers, you broke up with him because you couldn't stand the way he used his Karate
Skills to hurt other people, but Johnny loves you too much to
let you go...

Two months passed since (Y/N) and Johnny broke up.

They were the most powerful couple at their school and when the news of their break up started going viral, people were shocked about it.
Everyone was sure that they would have married each other because they were always together and no one ever saw the leader of the Cobras so in love.

Johnny first saw her one day in the school's courtyard, punching a guy in the face that was acting like a jerk with her and constantly squeezed her ass.

She was just Johnny's type; bold, badass, hot, smart and romantic without exaggerating.

After seeing that scene, the blonde boy couldn't stop thinking about her and asked her out without thinking about it twice. Johnny was flirty and a gentleman when he was around her. She was the only girl that ever saw that side of him because the others only saw his bad side.

But (Y/N) wasn't easy to conquer and, in fact, Johnny had to ask her to go on a date with him multiple times before she finally said yes.

She was a very selective girl and liked to study the boys that asked her out, much to Johnny surprise, he was the only one that got the privilege to hang out with her.

When she once saw him in the Cobra Kai dojo, her interest towards him raised even more. She was fascinated, also by the fact that a gentleman like him also practiced martial arts. On their first date, Johnny first took her to a Karate lesson in the Cobra Kai dojo since she was curious to see the their practice.

She found him quite hot with his gi on and with that determined expression on his perfect features.

Johnny smirked in her direction many times, sending her winks that made her roll her eyes. All his group of friends knew that she was his girl and respected her like an equal, they for sure didn't want to mess with Johnny but envied him since they secretly thought that (Y/N) was beautiful.

They went on the beach soon after the end of the lesson and spent the night together, sharing their very first kiss there. Since then, (Y/N) was officially Lawrence's girl. He made sure to mark his territory by giving her his Cobra Kai red leather jacket so that she could wear it at school.

Everyone that saw her with his jacket, knew that it was better to not mess with her because it would have meant to mess with Johnny Lawrence too.

And Johnny swore to himself that he would have done anything to protect her and to keep her with him forever.

He was sure that he would have lost his mind if (Y/N) decided to walk out from his life.

Johnny never told her, but he always imagined a life and a family with her when they were dating. The things he felt with her were something he never experienced with any girl before and, even though he never admitted it because of his ego, Johnny felt also protected by her.

Everytime she held him in her warm embrace, he felt safe.

Johnny thought that she was the only good thing in his life, considering the troubled relationship he had with his father.

She was the glue that kept him all together when he felt like falling and she was also the only person that saw him cry and knew his vulnerability. They both learned about each other's flaws and slowly accepted them, making their love grow even stronger.

They were the ying and the yang and needed each other to have a balance.

(Y/N) always saved him from making bad decisions and, in fact while staying with her, Johnny always thought twice before doing something bad. Before her, he always tormented other boys with his Cobra Kai's friends, just for his own entertainment and fun but (Y/N) had a talk with him about that and since then, Johnny listened to her.

She was the only person that Johnny listened to, the only one he trusted and the first one he loved.

He had various girls before (Y/N), including the well known Ali, that (Y/N) despised with all her heart even before she started dating Johnny, because she couldn't stand her bragging and her constant need for attention.

(Y/N), unlike Johnny, wasn't the jealous type and knew her worth but Johnny was the opposite, always glaring at every guy that checked her out even from afar.

But the Halloween night, changed everything.

When Daniel LaRusso first met (Y/N), he didn't know that she was the girlfriend of the Cobra Kai leader and when he saw her on the beach with some friends, the boy tried to talk to her.

(Y/N), being the gentle and humble girl she was, smiled at him and had a little conversation with him.

He told her he was new and she was just reassuring him about school when Johnny and his group arrived to the beach with their motorcycles. (Y/N) wasn't expecting to see him there since he had told her that he had to practice Karate a lot that day but the problem was the anger filling his blue eyes at the sight of his girl with that new kid.

"The hell are you doing with my girl, huh?" he scoffed.

His voice was loud and rough, his fists clenched while he towered over Daniel's figure, that slightly flinched and backed off in a defensive way.

(Y/N) grabbed Johnny's shoulder and softly spoke to him, but the blonde never left Daniel's face while she tried to explain to him that nothing was happening.

𝔧𝔬𝔥𝔫𝔫𝔜 𝔩𝔞𝔴𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔢

credits:
✧❁ @floresmarique ✧❁