3】︎ ᴀ ᴅʀɪɴᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴜʀᴇ| ᴘᴀʀᴛ ²

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"There are years that ask questions andyears that answer

years that answer."

~ Zora Neale Hurston

It's a strangled gasp, a helpless cry and your body floods with endorphins at the sound of it

There's a little scattered laughter outside; someone knows what you're up to.

You didn't care though.

Johnny looks back down at you again, an intensity in his eyes that is almost furious. He still got you gripped by the hair and now he beige to fuck your face, not do gently.

It makes you wetter, makes you throb and you moan your assent to him around the hard cock I'm your mouth, not looking away from him. A girl who drops to her knees in a dirty bar toilet to suck a strangers cock doesn't want to be treated nice and he's beginning to catch on.

His face on you narrows, teeth tugging his bottom lip as he thrusts harder and harder into your mouth, holding your head still, with one hand knotted In your hair.

It feels so good, for your body and mind to have this handsome guy in read leather use you like this, not hesitating at the opportunity to make a fantasy come true, to take control of it.

You're thrumming with bliss, moaning hungrily as his cock slides in and out of your mouth, bruising your lips. You're barely away of the cold tile under your knees, the grimy toilet, the cream or the flimsy partition as Johnny thrusts.

You're holding onto his thighs tightly when he reaches down with his free hand to grasp and cuffs  your tits, reaching into your bustier to tug them free, pulling and squeezing your nipples so that your clit twitches each time in response.

He can't take his eyes off of you  as you roll your tongue around, you look up at him so that he can see just how much your loving this.

"Fuck!" He groaned.

He pulls his cock free of your mouth and suddenly tugs you back onto your feet.

He kisses you again as he pushes you backwards towards the toilet, his younger thrusting as deep as his cock had, his hands fondling on your breasts.

Abruptly, he lifts you up onto the cistern, spreading your thighs with an easy sweep of one big hand.

His gaze on you delirious before he straddles you and sits down to lick your pussy.