7】ᴇx ʟᴏᴠᴇʀꜱ| ᴘᴀʀᴛ ⁴

︎ ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened

"Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened."

~ Dr. Seuss

It was a windy friday night of January when (Y/N) and her group of friends decided to spend the night in a new local in California.

MmIt had music and also some games inside, it was mostly filled by teenagers or very young adults. (Y/N) was sat at a table next to some of her friends while the others were dancing and she was enjoying a pizza, chatting with them.

"I really like this new place!"

Her friend Mia said, stealing a slice of pizza from (Y/N)'s plate.

She just chuckled and nodded her head, agreeing to her ftiend's affirmation.

After she finished eating, (Y/N) stood up to walk towards the dance floor and started to sway her hips to the beat of 'Fresh'.

Colorful lights covered her body and she laughed with her friends, commenting on some weird dance moves people made.

She wasn't having real fun like that since her and Johnny split up so she made sure to enjoy it, leaving her mind empty from the negative thoughts that reminded her of her blonde ex.

That was till she saw the subject of all her worries on the other side of the dance floor with a tall brunette, dressed with a short and skimpy blue dress. Johnny whispered something in her ear that made her giggle while he rested one hand on her hip, dancing to the song.

He looked up just to meet the only eyes he always dreamed at night, staring at him with an emotionless expression. Johnny felt disgusted at himself for even thinking someone like (Y/N) could be jealous of the girl he was dancing with.

He looked at (Y/N)'s body and immediately inhaled at the sight of her black tight skirt hugging her perfect thighs so well.

Her red lips were curved up in a sly smile while she kept dancing with her friends, still checking on him sometimes.

He still felt warmth in his chest at the sight of her and lust filling his blue eyes but he had to work on his plan anyway so he got closer to the girl infront of him and grabbed her waist, moving his hips against her ones to the beat of the song.

Her giggles made him want to scream but he was too determined to tell that girl to fuck off.

He needed to get his true girl back.

While dancing with the brunette, he kept his eyes on (Y/N)'s figure and his breath got caught in his throat when she slowly raised her arms to touch her hair seductively, making some boys turn their heads towards her.