9】︎ ᴇx ʟᴏᴠᴇʀꜱ| ᴘᴀʀᴛ ⁶

︎ ⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

"Maybe we all have darkness inside of us and some of us are better at dealing with it than others

it than others."

~ Jasmine Warga

"It's funny that you think this of me when the first time I ever saw you, you fucking punched a guy in the face." Johnny scoffed, shaking his head and (Y/N) widened her eyes in disbelief.

"Are you really gonna use that card, Johnny?"
She shook her head in disappointment, crossing her arms to her chest.

"I punched that guy because he was harassing me and you know that. It's completely different, don't even try to compare the two things." She scoffed.

She was right and he knew that but he still couldn't believe that she thought those things about him.

"You fucking punched me Johnny, can-"

She burst into tears while she spoke and Johnny did too, acknowledging all her worries and the reason she left his side.

"I'm so sorry, (Y/N), I'm so sorry-" His voice was shaking and he tried to caress her cheek but she moved her head away.

"I'm so stupid, i just- i just felt so jealous towards that dumbass because the image of you and him on the beach never left my mind-" He paused and sighed before speaking again.

"I know nothing happened but i'm scared, i'm scared to lose you forever because i know that something is wrong with me- but i lost you anyway thanks to all my sick thoughts. I was blinded by the rage of that same image repeating in my head, i didn't even realize it was you, i-"

Johnny completely fell apart, crying like he never did before.

(Y/N)'s heart broke at the sight as she cried with him and looked down, biting her bottom lip to calm herself down.

Johnny raised his head and closed his eyes, inhaling some fresh air.

"I just-" He paused staring at her wet eyes when she looked up again after hearing his voice.

"I just need you to put me back in my place when i'm about to do something wrong, need you to call me dumb everytime I make a stupid joke, need to feel your fingertips playing with my hair before falling asleep-" He began.

"I need you (Y/N), i need you in my life now and forever because i'm lost without you, all i see is a miserable future. I can't forget you, i will never do and the thought of you not being with me is gonna devour me for the rest of my life, i- i can't ever hurt you, fuck, i can't, i love you-"

"Johnny..." (Y/N) whispered, crying even more at his words.

The blonde stopped talking when he heard her call him and stared at her for some seconds before he suddenly kissed her, holding her face in his big hands.

(Y/N) kissed him back with the same desperation as she gripped his arms, tugging at his jacket.

They both cried at the taste of their lips after so long and only separated their mouths to smile softly while looking into each other's eyes.

"I love you so much, baby, so much-" Johnny mumbled against her lips and caressed her smooth cheeks, placing a strand of hair behind her ear.

Johnny hugged her tightly to his chest, never wanting to let her go again.

He felt happy at the sensation of her body between his arms and kissed the top of her head, his nostrils were full of her scent that he so much missed.

Johnny hugged her tightly to his chest, never wanting to let her go again.

He felt happy at the sensation of her body between his arms and kissed the top of her head, his nostrils were full of her scent that he so much missed.

"Are you my girl again?" He asked, putting his hands on her shoulders.

" Yes." She nodded before jumping in his arms again, kissing his cold lips once more.

Johnny surrounded her waist with his arms and lifted her from the ground without leaving her lips. Warmth expanded in his body while feeling her against him again and he mentally told himself to become better for her.

Johnny felt lucky, exactly like he felt when she accepted to hang out with him the first time since she alway refused the other boys.

He swore to himself that he would have never lost her again while he spun her around on the sidewalk.

They were back, even stronger than before.

𝔧𝔬𝔥𝔫𝔫𝔜 𝔩𝔞𝔴𝔯𝔢𝔫𝔠𝔢

credits:
✧❁ @floresmarique ✧❁

AN:
I know this one didn't have much smut but I just thought it would be cute to add