Part-6 (The Truth Untold)

And they appears to be,who I fear the most

And they appears to be,who I fear the most...Taehyung,jimin,jin and jk.
I suddenly grabbed a magazine and tried to hide my face..
Lisa:Hi babe! (She hugged him.)
And now I know...he is her boyfriend...sigh

Lisa:Let me introduce you to my friends.. (Oh no bish)
(And I could see that irene and jin was staring at eachother)(Nooooo,don't fall for him gurll...he is a mafia)
Lisa:She is Irene (jin offers a handshake..which she gladly took)and this is jennie...

Jennie:Hi handsome people!
Lisa:This is Rosé...
Rosé:Hi! Nice to meet you... (Jimin offers a handshake)(she hesitantly takes it..)
Lisa:And my most special friend..(Oh shit..)(I slowly got up...still hiding my face)

Y/n:Hi nice to meet u....
V:hmmm...y/n..why are u reading the magazine upside down?
Y/n:Oh!sorry (I fucked up)
(Jin sat beside irene..chatting and giggling..jungkook with lisa..jimin with Rosé and Taehyung...sat beside me.. )

Jk:Hey!Y/n why are you hiding your face?!
Y/n:Oh no! I am just reading...
(Lisa grabbed the magazine and threw it away..)
Jk:Are u sure lisa..she is y/n? (He said in a cold tone)

Lisa:Yes ofc babe...why do ask that?
V:Because we think we had met her somewhere...where..??(He said and he was really pissed off..)
Y/n:Oh no I haven't met you actually...hehehe

Jin:No girl...we met you and do you know what name u told us?
Y/n:I-I.. (I got cut off)
Jin:Kang Miso... (he smirked)

Rosé:What they are talking about Y/n?
(

Before I could say anything I spotted soobin in the crowd coming towards our seat)(I ran and jumped on him..hugging him...I was so scared)
Soobin:What happened?!why are you shivering huh?

(I pointed towards the seat)
Taehyung was glaring at me and soobin and then he smirked..same with soobin..I was confused.
Soobin:Just Wait,I will talk to him... (I was a little confused and terrified.)
(Soobin went towards him)

)(Soobin went towards him)

Taehyung POV

soobin:Long Time no see taehyung...huh!
Taehyung:Yess...how did you feel after getting defeated by me 2 yrs back..(I smirked)
Soobin:It was just because I was not prepared...but now I will show you,What I can do...and stay away from MY GIRL! (He shouted and everybody was listening to our conversation ,who were sitting with me..)

Lisa and irene:Soobinie what are u talking bout??
Soobin:Oh nothing...u should get going now...I am taking y/n with me.. (He went towards y/n who was trembling)
(I signalled my members and they injected the girls..because they listened to our conversation.)

Meanwhile y/n POV:
Soobin:Let's go...u will stay with me today...is it ok babe?
Y/n:Y-yes
(We went out soobin told me to wait until he brings his car..just then)

Taehyung:Why did you ran away babygirl

Taehyung:Why did you ran away babygirl..huh?!I was treating you so well... (He was coming towards me with a smirk..i was stepping back..but my back was hit by a slab..he held my thighs and made me sit on the slab)
Taehyung:You didn't answered me..baby

Y/n:please let me go...i don't want to stay with you..(he gritted his teeths and his hands started going up on my thighs,more like scratching them..i held his collar due to the pain and sensation.)my boyfriend is coming...he will take me..soob-(i couldn't complete my sentence and was injected)

Soobin POV:
I came but y/n was not there...Taehyung you are gonna pay for that..
Kim's mansion

Lisa:Babe!why did you take me HERE!! JK:because u had listened to our conversation plus our enemy had seen that u r my girlfriend

JK:because u had listened to our conversation plus our enemy had seen that u r my girlfriend.
Lisa:Enemy?Who?Soobinie??
(Jk got up and tightly held lisa's wrist which made her whinch in pain)
Aah!!u r hurting me...jk..

Jk:babe I am sorry but don't call him that,he is our enemy.
Lisa:but what did he do?

*BTS and TXT...these are the south Korea's Top mafia group..once used to be best of friends...became sworn enemies because of another mafia group EXO who made misunderstanding between them,they told Taehyung that Soobin is trying to take the mafia king title,he didn't believe it but Soobin did...and they started competing with each other...one day soobin stabbed namjoon.

(Taehyung's most loved brother)he recovered but it made Taehyung to turn devil and a war started surely soobin lost and Taehyung became the mafia king....but now he is back again (sigh)*

Lisa:Omg!!Y/n didn't knew that....he is dangerous..not even me..we were friends but he never told us the truth I must tell y/n..
Jk:No you won't tell her that...hyung will tell her..
Lisa:hyung??
Jk:Taehyung hyung.
Lisa:Why him tho?..wait!does he likes her??

(Jk nodded)
Lisa:OmG..two mafias in love with the same girl..
Jk:So what am I ?A Potato?
Lisa:Babeeee... (lisa frowned)
(Little did they both knew someone was listening to them..it was y/n)
(Y/n was terrified and hurt at the same time)
(She ran to her room..she cried and drifted to sleep)
______________________________________
Thanks For Reading
If u liked it pls vote...
Part 7 coming soon..