Part-9 (Proposal)

I woke up....my eyes were red and puffy because I cried very much...I decided to take a bath so I went in and took a warm bath...I heard my room's door opening maybe It's Lisa...I wore my pink robe

and went out because I haven't brought my clothes

and went out because I haven't brought my clothes...so I got out..and It was Taehyung staring me from Top to Toe and licked his lips.

I turned around and opened the bathroom gate to get in but he pulled me by my arm and pushed me to the wall....his one hand was on my arm trapping me and another on wall.

Taehyung:Hmmm.....You look nice in everything....
Misun:T-Thanks I have to wear my clothes now...pls get aside...
Taehyung:But you look good Like this..wait. (He took a photo of me and showed it to me...)

Misun:Yaaah...delete it.. (I Started to reach out for his hand which he raised so that I can't take it..)
Taehyung:No...You look amazing..I am going to frame this (He started backing up And I was still jumping and moved forward but he fell on the bed and I was on the Top of him.

I snatched the phone from him and deleted the photo...and I was still on him...He was staring at me blankly...I tried to get up but he again pulled me and hovered above me..He started kissing me but I didn't kiss him back so he bit my bottom lip.

I gasped..so he took the chance and entered my mouth...I then kissed him back...yes I did...I just couldn't control myself..)

(He then picked me up

(He then picked me up...and took me to bed without breaking the kiss....He kissed my jawline and sucked on my collarbone...I moaned a little..he smirked..he was about to remove my top but I placed my palm on his chest. )

Taehyung:What Happened Babygirl?
Misun:Stop..it I still love him...
(I could see he was pissed off...)
Taehyung:Don'T stop me afterall you are going to be my wife...
Misun:WHAAAAT (He slammed his lips on mine and after a while he pulled out..)

Taehyung:Shhhhhh.....you see this.. (I saw my mother and aunt chatting and laughing..on his phone..like WTF)
Now if you don't obey me...I will surely harm them...I am giving you 24 hours to think...bye..Babygirl.

Misun:What I am going to do now??(I started crying but decided to marry him cause I don't want my loved ones to get harmed....)He is a monster!!!!!!
______________________________________To be continued
Will she really marry Taehyung??
What about Soobin??
Keep Reading to find out...
Saranghae....