chapter five ; used to this

your pov:"NO!"

your pov:
"NO!"

you shot yourself up from the laid-out position that you were in, breathing heavily as you felt drenched in sweat. you felt your heart palpitate as you tried your best to catch your breath: the dreaded gut feeling remained lingering around, causing a sickening sensation in your stomach. 

you could throw it up: you could throw your stomach up and you'd feel immensely better, but it'll still hurt like a bitch, so you shrugged it off. scratching your head, you looked around. you were quick enough to notice the tranquility you were surrounded in. becoming more aware of where you were, the suspenseful gut feeling - at last - died down and dissipated. you sighed with relief, rubbing your stomach gently.

but something felt wrong. you couldn't quite get a glimpse of what it was, though.

something made you feel... stiff. something made you feel immobile, and for once did you grow concerned about your current questionable status. something just didn't seem right; the more your senses awakened, the more you felt as if something was completely off.

you stood up slowly, but quickly yelped as you fell down to your knees; aching and deep pain in the side of your waist. you gasped for air as the agony grew more and more, feeling every inch of your body lose its strength. you felt like you were suffocating: your heart tightened around itself as you sensed your throat closing. for once you felt so alone: so isolated from it all. tears clouded your eyes as you tried to squeak out a cry for help but you knew you were alone, you knew that nobody was ever going to come and save you. your vision slowly faded out as you prepared for the true death that you have to embrace - no matter how much you wanted to live, you had no other choice but to embrace it. 

and so you did.

third-person pov:
a certain graffiti artist pranced around the milieu, embracing the soft sight that natured displayed just for them. nea flashed a small smile before hearing a small thud in the distance. 

her voice hummed in curiosity, taking a look around before spotting a peculiar sight. "that's strange," she mumbled in swedish, walking towards a specific tent inside the campsite. her pace was swift before slowing down to conserve her energy and to keep in mind the cautiousness that she needs to apply to this certain situation. 

"hello? is anybody in here?" she hated to go to random people's tents. still, sometimes she had to, if she ever spotted anything. in response was the silence that consumed her voice, which grew suspicious to her. she called out into the quietude of the tabernacle. still, nothing much replied back at her except for a tiny squeak from something below her. 

"huh- what?"

looking down from the source of the sound, nea slapped her hand on her own mouth out of shock. noticing that the new girl had been laying down on the floor, all fear began to crawl on the swedish girl's back, fearing the worst. she tried to get a response out of the girl by moving her arm, but not once did y/n move an inch. "y-y/n?"