Join Congress Today To Change The Nature of India's Democracy!

Political parties are organized by groups of people who share a set of similar political aims and opinions The main role of these parties is to present their candidates and electoral campaigns to the electorate. But they also perform so many other tasks in a democratic country. The involvement of you in politics leads to civic engagement which is broader than political engagement because it can include service to the community through involvement in health, education, and charity work. If you are willing for social welfare and try to do work then Join National Congress Party, Because their social policy is based upon the Gandhian principle of Sarvodaya–the lifting up of all sections of society–which involves the improvement of the lives of economically underprivileged and socially marginalized people.

They always had the youth and eminent young leaders at the forefront of its movement with an experienced hand on the shoulder. They have taken revolutionary and path-breaking decisions, ranging from economic growth to social welfare to taking India from a food deficient country to a food surplus nation. They encourage women to join politics and fight for their rights. To Join National Congress Party, enroll today and start to work for the nation and yourself.

If you ready to clean our country with standard national party in india to visit our website : www.aiprgf.com and enroll today in this page : www.aiprgf.com/enroll/