(5)I'm Not Always Tough

[ Since almost of the DSMP members is legal to drink alcohol, let's just pretend they're drunk ]

" You're so suck, Technoblade! " Dream then laugh.

" Eh— He.. He.. He.. " Technoblade laugh nervously, but deep down he was so sensitive about it.

Technoblade then slowly walk away from the party room.

" Oi, where are you going pig? " Skeppy then slap Technoblade on his face.

" What.. What do you want? " Technoblade then look at Skeppy.

" Oh, just stay a little bit pig! Have more of these! " Skeppy hand him a beer.

" Uh, no thanks... "

Technoblade then left the party and walk home with Tommy, who is sleepy next to him.

[ Tommy still 17 in the story ]

" So, Blade.. I always been watching you at the party.. You look quite upset, so do you wanna talk about it?  "

" What do you mean? "

" Hey, as your younger brother, I deserve to know... I'm just saying man.. You know, heroes does have to stay smiling or stay cold everytime.. "

" And? "

" I know you kinda sensitive person.. Sometimes I saw you crying in your sleep.. "

" Just.. Its... Its.. I can't tell him Tommy.. "

" Hey.. If you're not comfortable with telling me about it.. You can tell dad? You know it's not good to bottle up your feelings.. "

" A gremlin child knows how emotion works so well.. Are you a psychologist or a therapist? "

" Ey, c'mon man.. That's not cool, TommyInnit is just my persona, it's not the real me.. "

" Well.. Turns out, I'm feeling better... Thanks Tommy.. "

" No problem bro.. Let just race home! The last person have to make the breakfast tomorrow! " Tommy laugh and ran.

" HEY! That's not fair, Tommy!! " Technoblade chase him and let a big laugh.

' I'm happy that he's ok now.. He always like to bottle up, but one day, he might tell me about his problems ' Tommy smiles.