(6)Reason Why

I thought that being a youtuber or a content creator is easy but after I reached a certain goal, everything changed after my channel got bigger.

Being an owner of some several channels is not a problem for me. The only problem that I can't stand is hate comments.

I'm Dream, also known as Dreamwastaken. I'm the founder of the Dream team and the Dream SMP RP server. I'm also a speedrunner and I'm just doing this for fun.

Sometimes, my fans send me some fanarts and sweet messages to me, and sometimes haters just keep sending hates. I love my fanbase so much, they were really supportive and always cheering me up when I felt down.

But,

Even I have this big channel in a 20M subscribers count, I'm still sad and I don't know why. Sapnap and George always say to not bottle up my feelings. It just too hard to explain how hurt I was.

And then,

I decided to write songs to express my feelings.

I'm always hide myself behind the mask...

I actually hurt all the time..

I can't just seek attention...

So I write it on a song...

It's the reason why I write these songs..

:)

And that's why the writer usually just write sad stories.. To give their viewers hint that they were hurt...

Like me..

I just wanna be loved..

:(

A/N: My vent too.. :(