༒︎1༒︎

❥︎Welcome to the house of fun⌫
Noah's POV

Today's the day I'm finally going outside! Yay... well I have been outside but this times different im going with some friends non friends and my crush.. all who appeared in total drama island .. besides Ezekiel he's no longer human so we couldn't invite him. And by we i meant Owen he planned this entire trip with Geoff and Bridgette helping with transport. Yeah great idea Owen.

It was roughly three hours in on the elevan hour journey and i was already over it until i heard an all to familiar nutjob yell words i never hoped she would.

"Cody! Why dont you go sit with noah i'll sit with Big O"

Great. Thanks Izzy.. not long after she yelled that to him they swapped seats and i was greeted with his adorable face lightly sprinkled with freckles chocolate brown hair that was styled in a childish manner and his smile.. his smile was gorgeous his gapped tooth smile always made me fanboy internally. It didnt take long for him to notice my staring though which only made me begin to shrivel up in embarrassment and hide behind my copy of Stephen Kings 'The Shining'.

༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎
༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎༒︎✞︎✞︎✞︎✞︎✞︎✞︎✞︎✞︎✞︎✞︎✞︎✞︎✞︎✞︎✞︎✞︎✞︎✞︎✞︎✞︎✞︎✞︎✔︎✔︎✔︎✔︎✔︎✔︎✔︎✔︎✔︎✔︎✔︎✔︎✔︎✔︎✔︎✔︎✔︎✔︎✔︎✔︎✔︎

❥︎1 End✔︎