Chapter 2

"Relax, she's not gonna die."

"N-Naruto? Sasuke? Where-"

Sakura stopped mid sentence. This wasn't Naruto or Sasuke. She was either dreaming or hallucinating. Nothing else could explain why Madara or Hashirama looked so young, why they were there in the first place.

Her tiny calloused hands hoisted herself up so she could get closer to their level. There was an awkward silence as the two boys. Theoretically they should have been more alert but there was a strange feeling of familiarity.

It was as if they were destined to meet- if not in this lifetime then their next.

Sakura pinched herself to ensure she wasn't dreaming. It was all too real.

They stared at her feeling nothing but warmth. Madara tried to ignore this feeling for what he should do- capture and question her. She probably tried to get him by a surprise attack or something.

"I-I'm Sakura Haruno and I'd like to meet with your clan, Madara," Sakura said with full confidence. It was direct but it wouldn't hurt to try.

"You know my clan?" Madara questioned. To this Sakura nodded knowing how stupid she looked.

She looked down to her ankles and saw slight cuts from debris she had stepped on. With nothing better to do, she began healing herself. It was much harder and Sakura could feel her chakra draining, however she felt the warmth of the byakugo on her forehead. At least that stayed with her.

The two boys watcher mesmerised at her healing abilities. A medical ninja was rare these days. Most people spent their efforts on the front lines fighting.

They figured Sakura was harmless. After all, she was just a medical ninja.

"We were here to spar. If you like, you could watch,"  Hashirama smiled.

"Hey!" Madara called, who knows what would happen if Sakura spilled on everyone. If she knew who he was, chances were that she knew the true identity of Hashirama. Even if Madara did not know himself, it was clear that he had some significance.

Hashirama just smiled, barely any assurance but Madara went into a battle stance anyway. Sakura wondered if he would make his eyes glow that beautifully, ugly red of the sharigan.

From knowledge, he had at two tomoe. It wasn't until he was fully grown that Madara obtained the double edged sword that was the mangekyou sharingan.

They fought and were evenly matched though Hashirama seemed to be holding something back too. Perhaps it was his wood style.

After a while Sakura tended to their wounds. It slightly hurt but the burning sensation felt good.

Hashirama looked at her square in the eyes.
"So um, Sakura was it?" He paused and waited for her to nod, "well I was wondering why your shirt is so weird. It seems too big for you."

"Eh well... these were just clothes I had found on the ground. I didn't have anything else." she sighed knowing how unsightly her attire was.

What she didn't realise was that the neckline was slipping slightly exposing a bit of her cleavage. The conclusion? Hashirama was as much of a pervert as Naruto.

She looked to where he was gazing and shrieked. Her punch to his arm was swift.

"Ow! You can really pack a punch," he laughed. Madara rolled his eyes. What an idiot.

The two thanked her for healing them. Hashirama promised to buy her a silky green kimono that would match her eyes. Madara had promised nothing. The Senju went off in his own way for dinner.

"I-I healed you, didn't I? So you owe me!"

It was a bold statement and she knew it. Madara paused for a second to consider what she said. He knew what she wanted. He grabbed a piece of cloth putting it over her dreamy green eyes. Before she could process his next move her knocked her out and carried her on his back.

His clan's residence was confidential information. Of course he would do this.

________________________________

A/n
Sorry for the short chapter but I wanted to publish another part. Its been so long so thank you for being patient. Maybe I'll start writing more a bit later since holidays are coming up, no promises though. I apologise that these updates will be really slow