Lose Yourself

Summary: Type gets back home and surprises Tharn after ordination. However he feels nervous with the lack of hair, and so Tharn shows him just how little he cares about existence of hair and fucks the insecurities out of Type's system

Type checked on himself again, he had completed his time and was preparing to fly back to his Tharn. It hadn’t been easy convincing his father to let him live permanently in Bangkok with Tharn, a little more soft persuasion though had melted his father’s heart and he had found the real reason behind his father’s hostility towards Tharn.

He had gotten emotional, as he heard his father explain how he just wanted to be able to spend time with his son too, it had reminded him of the way he had left his father behind in his home town to live with his aunt in Bangkok because of the things that had happened. He never did spend more than a month with his family but still his father had accepted his decision of living with Tharn if it made him happy. And after a few promises to visit atleast once a year.

Type adjusted his beanie on his head, he hadn’t been bothered by the lack of hair on his head when he had gotten ordained but now that he had left monkhood, the absence of hair on him bothered him to no end. He knew he shouldn’t feel bad about it, but he didn’t know how to act with it. He hadn’t realised how much of his confidence had laid in his hair, the hair he had taken great care of, making sure they remained soft and flowy, so Tharn could easily run his hands through them.

“Let’s go Ai’Nu!”

Type turned around at his father’s voice, taking a deep breath. It was time to head back home. Tharn was going to be so surprised.

After the hours long flight he reached their apartment, he opened the door on his own, knowing Tharn wouldn’t be home. He had told Tharn the wrong date on purpose, he was going to surprise his boyfriend when he comes home from work.

Type looked around the apartment and noticed certain things being slightly out of place, “Tharn must have moved things around.” Type whispered to himself, before placing his bag in place, he looked at the clock on the wall, surrounded by his and Tharn’s pictures.

A small smile danced on his face, looking at all the good memories, his heart clenched when he thought back to his and Tharn’s conversation by the poolside. If there was one thing Type was sure of, it was that he was going to say yes when Tharn asks him again.

He had thought it would be hard to stay away from Tharn for a whole month after reuniting with him, but then Tharn had showed up every weekend, not asking for anything and being content with just seeing him.

Ahhhh Type really wanted to see him, he wanted to see Tharn. He wanted to hold Tharn! He wanted to hug him and hold him close. He wanted to kiss him! He wanted him on him! In him!

But first, he should make something for dinner.

He had been doing the plating, when he heard the door open, smiling without even realising, he turned slightly and saw Tharn looking at him, eyes wide in surprise.

“Type!” Tharn exclaimed, voice breathy and lightly choked. He ran up to him and wrapped his arms around his waist, burying his face in Type’s neck, repeatedly asking if it was actually true.