Double Trouble

Summary: There's two Type and Tharn is obviously hard.

Tharn rubbed his eyes, unable to understand what was going on, there were two Types right in front of his eyes. He rubbed again only for the visual to not disturb.

“Ai Tharn” Type1 called, his voice higher than Tharn was used to hearing. He was looking Tharn right in the eye with pure want in his eyes as he rubbed himself through his football shorts.

Tharn gaped as he looked at the other Type (he was going to call him Type2) who looked shyer than Type1, dressed in a white button up. He was sitting right next to Type1 with his hand covering his crotch, a beautiful blush covering his cheeks.

He was dreaming, he had to be dreaming. There was no way any of this possible otherwise-

“Tharn~” Type2 moaned out, his eyes closed as Type1 pushed a hand under his shirt and tweaked his nipples, sitting on his knees and pushing him on the bed to straddle his hips. The shirt raised up enough to show Tharn that Type2 was wearing nothing under that oversized shirt, his legs felt weak as he walked to the bed and sat on the edge. Watching in awe as Type2’s legs quivered and he clenched onto Type1 jersey moaning loudly while Type1 left hickeys on his neck.

His throat was dry, his mouth was watering at the sight. If this was a dream then no way in hell was Tharn gonna let the chance slip from his hands. He hesitantly reached out to touch Type1 but the other was faster and caught his hands pulling him by the hand so he fell forward on the bed and before he realised it, his hands were tied and he was sitting against the bed board.

“Stop. Just watch” Type1 said, smirking, he pulled Type2 up by the hair and bit his ear pulling a loud cry from Type2, he was whimpering but there was only pleasure on his face. “Isn’t this what you want Tharn,” Type1 grins at him as he pushes Type2 forward, so that Type2’s face is right in front of him, the buttons of his shirt opened and showing off his chest and the poong ka thee.

Type1 siddles up behind Type2 and grabs him by the hips pressing himself against his back and grinds down hard, both moaning loudly. Type2 tries to reach forward and touch Tharn but Type1 pulls him back and wraps his fingers around one nipple and tugs at it.

Tharn moans along with Type2 as his cock is practically crying in his shorts, he wants to break free and touch Type too, which one he can’t decide but god does he want to touch.

“He’s pretty isn’t he, just makes you want to ruin him.” Type1 taunted as his hand stroked Type2’s length languidly. “So slutty” he groans as Type2 practically shivers and thrusts into his hand.

“Don’t be mean~” Type2 cried, tears pooling in his eyes as he looked up at Type1, who took his face and made him look at Tharn.

“Look at him Tharn, do you think I am being mean?” Type1 asks, his hand wrapped tightly around Type2’s cock.

Tharn gulped strongly, Type2 looked so pretty, his shirt basically falling off his shoulders, his knees spread lewdly as he cried and tried tugging at the hand around his pretty red hard cock.

“Tharn please!” Type2 cried, panting harshly.

“See, such a slut. I barely did anything and you are already like this, begging so easily” Type1 laughed and grinded his hips against Type2 harshly.

“Ah please” Type2 sobbed, his head thrown back on Type1’s shoulder as his chest rose and fell harshly.

“What do you say Tharn? So quiet?” Type1 looked him in the eye and flinched at how dark the eyes looked, completely focussed on the two boys playing with each other, it only helped to make Type1’s dick harder

“Untie me!” Tharn growled finally, snapping Type2 out of his crying, as he looked at him and felt his whole body shiver.

“Tharn” Type2 moaned, a hand reaching out to Tharn - when he was dropped to the front with his face pressed onto the bed sheet and a harsh slap landed on his ass.

“So ungrateful,” Type groaned as he shoved two lubed fingers inside Type2’s ass and started thrusting them in and out at a fast pace, “I am the one touching you! I am the one fucking you and yet you moan his name? So rude yeah” Type1 scolded as he pressed his fingers against the prostate making Type2 scream, his hands scrambling to grab onto the sheets tightly.

“PLEASE ! PLEASE !” Type2 begged, reaching one hand and gripping onto Tharn’s thighs as he drooled.

“Please what?!” Type1 questioned and pulled out his fingers.

“NO! No no please !” Type2 sobbed, pushing his hips back. He was so close to cumming.

Tharn tugged harshly against the restraints he was always weak to a crying Type. surprisingly the bindings fell apart easily. He immediately lunged forward, taking Type2’s arm and pulled him onto himself, one hand gripping his ass tightly while the other tilted his head to connect their mouth in an open wet kiss. Type2 moaned as his legs tightened around Tharn’s waist , his asshole dripping with lube.

He just needed to raise him up a little and he would slide in but he didn’t, pulling away from the kiss, he pressed a soft kiss on his temple before he extended his hands towards Type1.

Type1 smiled sheepishly, he was in so much trouble. It was never a good idea to tease Tharn and if the eyes were anything to go by, his ass was gonna pay for it. So it was best to behave. He slid his hand into Tharn’s and yelped when he was pulled forward into a searing kiss.

Type2 moaned as he watched the scene, “Tharn~” Type2 moaned, bringing Tharn to look at him.

“You wanna ride me? Go ahead!” Tharn moaned as he went back to kissing Type1

“Tharn~”

“THARN~”

“FUCKING HELL THARN!!!”

He felt something soft hit him on the face, each blow getting harder than the previous one and he jolted up, panting hard.

“Fucking finally asshole! We were supposed to visit your family, remember.” Type scolded him, as he stood over him with a pillow in his hand.

Tharn stared at his husband realising he had been woken up from the dream he had been having… a dream. He knew it was a dream but he hoped atleast he could get to fuck the two before waking up.

Type sighed when Tharn didn’t say anything, “I am going to take a bath assshole, we can’t be late.” Type said as he walked towards the bathroom.

Tharn groaned as he looked down in his lap at his hardness before looking at Type walking away in those damn shorts, his brain lighting up with an idea as he chased after his sweet husband.

Needless to say they were late as Tharn attacked Type more than once in the shower.