A New Beginning...

Wilbur POV

*beep* *beep* *be-* I was woken up by my alarm, I didn't wanna go to my new school dad (crow father) got me in.. I got up and went to go take a shower.

Today I wore my new maroon beanie instead of my black or Gray one, I soon went downstairs, waiting for Dadza to finish breakfast, Tommy was streaming on Minecraft again, Techno was outside farming potatoes and hiding orphans bodies and I was just watching TV.

"Kids! Breakfuck is ready!" Phil said as he grabbed the plates
(Me: I totally didn't purposely write that)

Everyone came to the breakfast bar, Toms didn't come since he couldn't leave his 2,395,204 viewers left on twitch or YouTube.

(Me: I just typed random numbers, Idk how many viewers he gets per day when he streams)

Me, Dadza and Techno finished our breakfast, I went upstairs to my room to get my bag till I got a message from my old friends.
Notification: 1 new message from "Fuck yall"

Shortity
<Morning guys!

JustABitch
<Morning guys and hello quackity

SomeTallBritish
Hey guys! oh I will see you guys
later I have to get ready

Everyone
<Bye Wilbur!>

I shortly grabbed my bag that has all of my books in it, I then went downstairs to wait in the car since Dadza was driving us, Tommy had just stopped his stream and was running upstairs to get his stuff.

Techno was already in the driver seat, scrolling through Twitter, "Before we leave, here's your fucks lunch" Dadza said.

he can be funny and serious at the same time, I was listening to my newest song that hit 41Million, I never expected it to be that popular, I had 5.12 Million subscribers.

After a while, Tommy started screeching because of how many subs _____ had and how many subs Tommy had.

"Sooo who is The Blade gonna fight for this year's duel?" Tommy said, concerned. "Hmm? Duel?" I said. "The school we go to has a festival each month, I basically do it since I literally beat them in like a minute. To be honest, I wanted to fight the End Prince since he is in 1st place on the Best fighters leaderboard. We also have 3 new students coming tomorrow or today I forgot" Techno said as we arrived at the school's front office.

Damn it was huge, it also had a dorm building. I saw Niki and Sapnap outside of the building.

___________________________
sooo this is my second book- pls- I'll try to make the second chapter longer