"Bumping into people"

Dream's POV
I was suddenly woken up by a girl with dirty blonde hair, wearing a green hoodie and shorts. "Clay! Wake up we're gonna be late to school!!" She said, constantly shaking me, " Alright... I'm up.. " I said getting up and yawned. She left the room and I went to go get ready, I changed into my green hoodie, black pants and of course my smiley mask. I then shortly walked downstairs and ate a bit. "C'mon slowpoke" I said, waiting at the door, Drista came running down the stairs. We both started our 19 minutes walk to the school, I also wondered who was the new student today.

•~'|Timeskip to when they got to the school|'~•

Wilbur's POV
I got out of English, heck it was hard. I walked down one of the hallways to see if Tommy or Techno is there, I was looking down to the floor until someone bumped into me. "Hey! watch it!" He said, yelling at me. "Sorry I guess..." I said, not worried or anything. He walked away with those ram horns. I continued walking again till someone grabbed my shoulder, It was Tommy again.. "I see you bumped into Schlatt" He said. "Yeah yeah anyways where's Techno?" I replied, "Detention as always" He replied back. We started walking to the main hallway where everyone mostly hangs out. "Hold on I gotta go to the bathroom, don't do anything stupid" I started walking to the bathroom. "Yeah yeah I won't do anything stupid hehe.." He responded back. I walked down like 3 long hallways and then I saw the bathroom, I went in and went to one of the bathroom stalls. After I was done I got out and washed my hands with cold water, I hurried to get out of the bathroom and yet I bumped into someone again. Jeez what is up with me and bumping into people....

______________________________
Cliffhanger cuz I'm epik :')
Total Words in this chapter: 330 words