New people

Wilbur POV
Niki and Sapnap were waiting outside for Me, at the front of the school.

Wilbur POVNiki and Sapnap were waiting outside for Me, at the front of the school

the front office school ^^^^

"Hey Wilbur!" Niki said as she grabbed her backpack off the ground

"Hey Niki!" I said as i open the trunk to get my bag.

°•~Timeskip because me lazy~•°

I walked around the school, on my phone scrolling through twt. I found a profile called "Dream" I looked at their tweets.

Attention students! The new student will come at lunch! I repeat, the new student will come at lunch!! Thank you

I was wondering who it was, I accidentally bumped into a student that had brown hair, black and white googles and a cyan shirt with a red rectangle with white inside.

"Oh! I'm sorry I didn't see you there" I said while getting him up. "Its fine I guess, are you new here? I've never seen you around before..?" He said as raising a eyebrow. "Yes actually! I'm Wilbur." I said. "Oh I'm George, George Notfound, anyways I have to go get my school uniform" He said as he walked a bit, "I'll see you later I guess?" . He walked away and I just went to the library, I must say it was big!

It was hard to find a book I wanted to read, there was a really weird book that has a weird title

It was hard to find a book I wanted to read, there was a really weird book that has a weird title. It was a series called, "How to sex 1, 2, and 3." The authors name was blurred or smugged down. It was in the History Category, I wondered what it was so historic about it... I then meet a boy that was in the Myth category.

"Hello! Are you new here?" He said, " Yeah I am, damn this library is big. Anyways I'm Wilbur" I said as I look through books. I wasn't really into Time travel or anything like that. "I'm Karl! Karl Jacobs, and yeah this library is big! You can easily get lost within a few minutes" He stated. "Oh wow, anyways what type of books do you like?" I asked.

"Oh I'm somehow into Time travel, I just like how you can appear in different years, people and their future or past!" He said back to me while he combs through a row. "Oh nice! I'm not really a fan of that, I do like reading funny books" I stated back at him.

*Bell rings*

"I will see you later Karl!" I said loudly as I start running to class. He responded but I couldn't hear him, I looked at my schedule and it said I have English first. I ran through hallways and hallways and I couldn't find English. Then I saw a student go to a class, I looked at the title of the class and it said, "'~English~'". I breathed in and out since I was nervous, I mean who wouldn't be nervous on their first day in a big school.

Imma be for real I don't know which class a highschooler has sooo) anyways please go check part 2 of my uhh choices book-)