Part 1

"I told you I want cold water" I screamed at my maid.

"I'm sorry ma'am, I'm gonna get you another one." My maid said and disappeared in the kitchen

Ugh my maids are gonna drive me crazy from their stupidity.

My phone went off. I saw that my fiance has texted me. I huffed rolling my eyes and decided to ignore him instead of texting him back. I'm not in the mood to deal with him. Me and Noah dated the last year of high school and we were in that relationship for 3 years, we broke up for a year and we dated again for 2 years then we broke up again for one year and we dated again for 2 years and we're engaged for one year now. We hve that kind of the on an off relationship and yeah it seems kinda toxic but I don't care.

I called my bestfriend to see if she's gonna hang out with me tonight since I need to go somewhere I can chill at.

My maid came with a glass of cold water and I drank it thanking her.

I grabbed my phone calling Charlotte my bestfriend. She's an amazing friend, we have been friends since grade 5. She's like a sister to me, she always has my back. She's always there whenever  I need her. Now we are 25 years old. She's married to the boy that she was in love with since high school, his name is Connor, they dated for 4 years, engaged for 2 years and now they are married for 4 years. They have a 2 year old boy called Jack.

"Hello." I said once she picked up the phone.

"Hey Camila." She said.

"What's up?" She said.

"I want to hang out with you tonight because I'm so stressed." I said.

"Why are you stressed? Did Noah do something to you?" She asked worried.

"No we are fine, just the work in my company has stressed me out and my maids aren't making it easier." I said.

"Sure millaaa." She said.

"Is this antie Camila, mommy?" I heard Jack talking over the phone whispering.

"Yes she is." Charlotte said to her son.

"I want to talk to her, I've missed her mommy." He said in his childy voice.

"Not now Jacky" Charlotte said.

"Let him Charlotte, I've missed him too." I said.

"Okay Jacky, here you go." Charlotte said.

"Helloo, auntie Camilaaa." Jack said in the most adorable voice ever.

"Hello, Jacky. How are you?" I said matching his voice.

"I'm fine auntiee. I've missed you so much auntie Camila." He said.

"Me too, Jackyy." I said matching his voice.

"I'm gonna hang up now, my husband Connor has come." She said.

"Okay, bye see ya." I said hanging up.

"Bye." She said and hanged up.

My doorbell rang and I rolled my eyes knowing already who is this. One of my maids opened it and an angry Noah came into my livingroom. 

"What the hell, Camila?" He screamed angrily once he saw my face.

"What?" I said calmly not paying attention to him.

"Don't play dumb, Camila. You know what I'm talking about." He screamed and snatched my phone from my hand angrily, and opened our chat.

"I'm talking a about this." He held the phone in front of my face showing me all the missed calls and the messages that I didn't reply to.