Part 2

I woke up the next morning, and that asshole was the first thing to cross my mind. Actually, I couldn't get him outta my mind. The way he treated me yesterday was weird and made my heart beat way too much. How can someone be rude and attractive at the same time? The way he looked at me while giving me his shirt gave me chills and made my heart skip a beat.

Ugh, dang it. I shouldn't have told him myself, I mean, I'm the owner of this shit. I should have told Danny or something.

I shook off all of these thoughts and got outta my bed, did my routine, got dressed for work, and headed out of my home.

On my way to work, I decided to grab a cup of coffee, so I parked in front of a coffee shop.

I sat at a table waiting for my coffee, looking around the place, and my eyes landed on that asshole from yesterday.

"What is he doing here?" I whispered to myself, surprised.

He looked away from his phone and looked at me.

But I guess he wasn't surprised at all to see me. Did he remember me? Or was he  way  too drunk to notice who I'm?

Why am I making a big deal out of it.

He is just a rude man that you will see once in life, or twice.

I was so caught up in my thoughts that I didn't realize that he was coming my way. Is he gonna apologise about what happened yesterday or what?

"Are you a crazy stalker or something?" He said once he reached my table.

"Stalker???" I said and laughed sarcastically.

"Yes, S-T-A-L-K-E-R. Don't you know the meaning of it?" He said sarcastically.

"I know damn well the meaning of it. Why do I even stalk you?! You're just a rude man that I regret talking to him!!!" I said kinda angry.

He's getting way too much on my nerve.

"No, you're stalking me, miss--. What was your name again? Ahh, miss camila." He said.

Okay, I want to slap him right now. But why do I like the way he says my name?

Focus camila. That guy is rude. You're supposed to hate him.

"Can you just leave me alone?" I said.

"Are you that desperate finding a handsome model for your company?" He said, laughing sarcastically.

"I'm not gonna--" I said, but the waitress interrupted me to give me my coffee.

I took my coffee thanking her and walked out of the coffee shop, not giving a sconed look to that asshole.

I hopped into my car, hitting the driving wheel aggressively several times and then I let out a loud scream.

"Who does he think himself is to talk to me like that?!!!!" I said angrily.

I let out another loud scream and then laughed sarcastically.

I looked on my left to notice that he is standing right beside my car looking at me smiling. It wasn't a nice smile, it was an evil one though.

He slipped his coffee on my front door glass. At that moment, I lost it all.

I got out of my car with my bag in my hand.

"I swear, I'm gonna kill youu." I screamed loudly.

I started hitting him with my bag sevral times. He didn't try to stop me or run away from me.

I stopped hitting him and took some deep breaths.

I looked at him, and he was staring at me blankly.

He started to panic, and some tears were falling from his eyes. I was so damn surprised.

"I'm sorry, really sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you, really." I said trying to calm him down.

His hands were shaking, his breath was unstable, tears were streaming down his face, he looked pale and weak.

How could someone change from being so damn rude and cold to someone who just needs a hug to be calmed down.

How could a few hits of a bag can turn him into a crybaby like that. I guess he has a past trauma or something.

"It's okay, try to focus on your breath and I'm really sorry." I said worried.

I led him to the front seat of my car and grabbed a bottle of water for him to drink. After some time, he managed to calm down and sat there in my car staring blankly.

"I'm sorry, really really sorry." I said.

"Hey, youu." I said snapping my fingers in front of his face.

He looked at me with sad puffy eyes.

"You shouldn't have seen that." He said quietly and left without a sconed word.

I sighed looking at the empty passengers seat.

I called Charlotte and told her every little detail that happened and she was as surprised as I'm.

My mind is gonna blow. I need to rest.

I decided to call Danny my secretary and he is like a brother to me.

"Hello." He said once he picked up the phone.

"Hey Danny, I want you to cancel all of my meetings today. I'm really tired." I said.

"What? Camila, our new collection is out in 2 weeks and a half!!" He said.

"I know Danny, but I need to rest today really." I said begging him.

"Okay, camila." He said.

"Have you found a new model, yet?" I asked him.

"No, but I'm still searching." He said.

"Okay Danny. Have a good day." I said.

"Bye, camila." He said hanging up the phone.

I sighed and rested my head against my seat.

This guy is gonna drive me crazy.

Once I reached my home, I threw myself on my bed. My mind couldn't figure out what just happened. There's something wrong that I can't put my finger on.

I shook off all of these thoughts and told my maids to get me the shower ready and cook something to eat.

Damn, there is too much drama to handle.