Part 4

"Noah, I need to go." I said once I got back to my table.

"Why? Are you okay? Did something happen to you? Did I bore you?" He asked worried.

"No, I just want to go home, I don't feel like staying here anymore." I said.

"Okay, as you like." He said kinda disappointed.

Noah got up to pay the check and I waited for him at the table shaking my legs, biting my lips, tapping my nails on the table making a rhythm. It's obvious to anyone that I'm super nervous. My eyes roamed around the place looking for him until I met his gaze. He was already starting at me. Once his eyes met mine, he winked at me and left the place.

What does he want from me? Why do I see him everywhere I go? Is it fate? Or maybe--

"Babe." Noah said standing beside my seat.

"Huh?" I siad looking at him.

"I said, shall we go?" He said.

"Sorry, I was caught up in my thoughts, let's go." I said smiling.

-

We pulled up in front of my house, I kissed Noah goodbye and got out of his car.

Once I got inside, I called Charlotte.

"Mila, what's up?" She said once she picked up the phone.

"Can you come to my place, please?" I asked her.

"What's wrong?" She asked worried.

"I just need you." I said.

"Okay, I'm on my way." She said and hung up.

I tossed my phone across the bed and I threw myself on it, staring at the ceiling.

What's wrong with me? I was never like that before. I used to be a heartless bitch that don't give a damn about anyone. What kind of effect that Shawn guy has on me? Why do I freeze each time his chocolate brown eyes meet mine.

His chocolate brown eyes. His soft ha-

What the hell are you thinking of camila. Focus camila, he is just a creepy guy that you don't know shit about him.

I sit up on the bed putting my head between my hands sighing.

"I'm in deep shit." I said to myself.

The doorbell ringing interrupts my thoughts.

Seconds later, a worried Charlotte brusts into my room followed by one of my maids.

"Are you okay?" She said cupping my face, checking every inch of it.

"Chill out, Charlotte." I said smiling.

I looked at my maid and told her to bring us hot chocolate, she nodded and left the room.

"Okay girl, spell the tea." She said, taking a seat beside me.

"You won't believe what I'm gonna tell you." I said.

"Let me guess, is it about the club guy." She asked and I nodded my head.

"Oh my god, what did he do?" She asked covering her mouth.

"I told you about our little incident at the coffee shop, right?" I said and she nodded.

"He was acting like a 3 year old kid, it's not like him. I mean the way he was at the club was giving different vibes." She said.

"Yes, that's why I'm super confused. He even applied to my company's form." I said.

"No way." She said surprised.

"Are you going to approve him?" She asked and I nodded in approval.

My maid came into the room with our hot chocolate and I thanked her.

"He was at the same restaurant that Noah took me to." I said.

"He even grabbed my arm and whispered in my ear that I'm his." I said.

"OMG" She said.

"He told that you're his?" She asked surprised.

"Yes, he told me 'you're only mine, remember that' " I said taking a sip of my hot chocolate.

His deep voice still echos in my ears.

"Just wow, I can't say anything else." She said.

"I'm so confused Charlotte. I don't know how to act anymore." I said putting my head on her legs.

"He has such and effect on me and I feel like I'm cheating on Noah." I said.

"You aren't cheating, Mila. It's normal to get this feeling." She said playing with my hair.

"He is on my mind 24/7 and I can't get him out of my mind." I said.

"I feel like he is playing mind games on you but I don't why, I mean you two don't know each other." She said.

"But what if he knows me?" I said.

"I don't know, you have too much drama." She said.

"I know" I said putting both of my hands on my face.

"Should I tell Noah?"I asked.

"No, no need to make him worried." She said and I nodded.

"Now, you go to sleep and relax a bit." She said.

"I don't know what to do without you Charlotte." I said smiling.

"I'm always here for you." She said smiling and left my room.

Our little conversation really helped me. I feel like the weight on back has gone.

I collapsed onto my bed and decided to sleep and forget about all this drama.