chapter 3

"Why the hell are you here."

"Look , I dont wanna be here,  my mom told me to come help you pack."

"No . Go home."

You were standing on katsuki's door step with the door shut in your face, because your mom thought it would be a great idea to send you over to help him pack for the dorms since they let you take a day off to pack .' I haven't even packed and she want me to help him , how does that work,  and isnt he still fucking mad at me , I'll just have to ask him later'. You thought to yourself,  the only reason why you stayed at that door was because you knew his mom would have heard the door open , and would want to know who it is , and when she found out it was you , she would gladly let you in, and that's exactly what happened.

"Oh hello dear come on in , your mother told me you were coming over to help katsuki pack ."

" hi mrs. Bakugo, and yeah just came to help katsuki pack."

" oh no sweety,  you can call me mitsuki,  and how cute you guys are already on first name basis , usually he scares all his friends away before they even get the chance to say katsuki. "

" oh really "

"Yes sweetheart,  but he's upstairs in his room, you remember where it is right."

" yeah , and thanks. "

" any time."

You started walking up the stairs,  then down the hallway seeing the same baby picture of katsuki
'Wow his mom is so nice , I'm surprised he turned out how he did , mabey he gets it from his dad, where is his dad , wait a sec , did his dad go get milk too , that's why he's like how he is , do he got daddy issues,  this is gonna be fun.' The moment you ended your thought,  you reached katsuki's door,  and knocked,  then opened it.

" GET THE FUCK OUT HAG."

" well I'm only 16 so , I don't think I'm even old enough to be called a hag ."

" what the hell , I told you to go home."

You walked into his room , and sat criss cross on his bed looking up at him . He was in his closet talking about alot of skull shirts and hoodies.

" bakugo, do you have daddy issues,  are you mad at me , and can I have that sweatshirt. "

" what the fuck , why are you on my bed and , no , no , and yes.

so , you're not mad at me , I can't have the sweatshirt,  and you DO have daddy issues. Or no daddy issues,  you aren't mad at me , and I can have the sweatshirt. "

" no dumbass,  and why did you call me b a k u g o ."

I don't know , isn't that your name , plus all your friends call you that , so yeah,  and are you mad at me ."

" yes."

" why."

" because you're annoying,  and weak ."

" what the hell katsuki,  I am not , dont make me hurt you."

" with what , your quirk isn't even suitable for battle. "

You looked katsuki in the eyes  as he turned around,  you reached in your back pocket ( or behind your back if you're not wearing anything with pockets) and manifested a bag of hot cheetos.

" yeah ,*crunch*, you're , *crunch*, right but,*crunch*, I can eat ,* crunch*,whenever I,  *crunch* , want . That's pretty cool , if you ask me ."

fattass , those aren't healthy for you . Give it to me ."

" NO BITCH,  YOU'RE JUST GONNA EAT THEM , and I'm not fat , I'm thick learn the difference,  katsuki. "

" whatever , make yourself useful and go to the bathroom, and get me my bathroom shit."

" yes massa , anything for massa , "

" what the hell is massa , just go get my stuff."

" NO BITCH,  FIRST YOU TRY TO TAKE MY FOOD , THEN YOU CALL ME FAT , AND NOW YOU WANT ME TO GET YOUR STUFF,  bitch please,  I'd eat my arm before I let you order me around. "

" FUCKING FINE,  I'LL  DO IT MYSELF,  AND WHAT IS MASSA ."

" dont worry about it ."

After you and katsuki's mini argument,  he went and got his stuff , then came back and finished up packing,  you didn't  necessarily help him pack , but you did keep him company. A while later it was getting darker outside,  you looked at your phone,  and it was 7:30. Katsuki was taking down some posters in his room , so you got up and walked towards him.

" hey katsuki , it's 7:30, I gotta get going ."

" why the fuck are you going so early,  you sick or something."

" no I'm not sick, I just have to get up early,  to pack , and get to school , why , do you want me to stay."

" NO, just go home , I'll text you , be up by 6:00 , were walking to school together. "

" oh , ok- wait how did you get my number,  and 6:00 , that's early dude."

" what do you mean early,  I'm letting you sleep in , and don't worry about were I got it from , I have my ways,  now go home ."

" fine , bye."

" oh so now you listen.  Good bye"

You didn't respond,  but instead went downstairs to say goodbye to mistuki and leave. When you got downstairs,  she was no where to be found , you looked in the kitchen.  And she wasnt their either. You went to the living room to check,  and there she was on the couch sleep. You whispered a ' goodbye ' to her and then walked out the door.

About 2 blocks later you made it to your house and opened the door, to be greeted by your brother holding your little sister.

" did you have fun at your boyfriend's house "

"  he's not my boyfriend king, kamara do you want a snack. "

" she cant hear you she's  sle-"

" yeah , I want a snack. "

" k, let's go"

You grabbed kamara and went to the kitchen and got her some gold fish , put them in a ziploc bag and handed it to her. When she got her bag she ran upstairs,  you got a glass of water and turned to walk up the stairs,  till you got a notification from an unknown number.

( unknown)
Are you home .
7:50

Me
Depends,  who is this
7:52

(Unknown)
Bakugo dumbass.
7:53

' how he just finna call me a dumbass '. You quickly saved his contact and went back to the conversation.

Me
Oh ok, why are you texting me
7:57

Angry boy✋🏾😒
BECAUSE I CAN, now are you home.
7:58

Me
Wow, caps lock ,and what happened to hello, how are you, I expect more from you katsuki
8:00

Angry boy✋🏾😒
Answer the damn question
8:01

Me
I'm at home , now what do you want
8:03 read

Me
Wow , just leave me on read like that
8:04 read

Me
Well fuck you too🖕🏾
8:05 read

You were pissed , but you had to wake up early in the morning,  so you just walked upstairs and went in your room to sleep.

Sorry if this chapter was hard to fallow,  and thank you for 225 reads , I really appreciate it guys 😁