who are you

ok so like before I start , ⚠️trigger warning  , mentions of kidnapping,  and in the story it says " (c*t myself)  out ", so if that would trigger you , you can skip that part,  I'll put a ⚠️ at the beginning and end of the part , if you wanna skip it . Anyway bye⚠️

You walked out of katsuki's room, across the hall to your room,  you opened the door walked over to your bed and sat on it.' Should I like .tell him. I mean I've only known him for like I don't know 3 days and , he hates me . Stop being a pussy and tell him you like him.im not being a pussy,  I'm being cautious. No you're just scared of rejection. Shut up , I'm done with you. '

You sat on your bed arguing with yourself,  you lied back and looked at the ceiling weighing your choices.  When you blinked you saw a purple, black and blue, mist like portale on the ceiling. You tried to move,  but you couldn't,  the portale came closer to you. You closed your eyes and tried to imagine
This not happening,  but it didn't work.  When you felt your face hit a ground like surface, you opened your eyes.

"..."

"Dabi, put her in a chair,  and make sure she cant move or use her quirks. "

" who are you talking abou- oh, hey it's little ms. UA."

" hi dabi, shiggi. What's going on,  who is she , she's really pretty.  He can I have your blood."

" you two shut up and obey me . Kurogiri,  take father."

The man who spoke gave the mist guy a hand from his face . ' what, he's hot , they all are , why are the all hot- oh no y/n right now isn't a good time to develop Stockholm syndrome,  just try to get some answers. "

" hi , so um why am I here,  and where is here. "

" I cant tell you where you are but I'll tell you why . It's because I wanted you here.  No I NEEDED you here."

"  dude I'm 16  , and aren't you , tomoura  shigaraki. The villain who invaded the usj field trip , and almost killed aizawa sensei."

"Yes I am and , i bet you're mad about that . Do you wanna do something about it."

" DAMN RIGHT I AM,When I tell you I was mad , and I wasn't even at the usj when it happened,  but I heard y'all did alot of damage,  tch , trying to kill the symbol of peace,  y'all saw him when that big villain beat him up on national TV,  he already half way dead , just gotta get him when he weak."

" ..."

"..."

"..."

" I like you , can. I have your blood. "

" um , I'm gonna say no, but who are you ."

" oh  I'm toga , and this is dabi."

" toga you need to stop telling people my name"

" oh , hey , back alleyway dude."

" enough conversation,  we've been observing you , and we see your quirk will be alot of use to us , so with that being said,  join the league of villains. "
⚠️
" ok so , assuming you know my quirks, you used rope on me , I could easily make a knife and cut myself out , so either you really trust me or you're just dumb. "
⚠️
" I don't like you , you talk to much,  kurogiri,  give me father,  and put master on he wants to speak to the girl."

"Yes sir."

" ..."

" um excuse me,  who is this master ."

" me , hello y/n l/n , how are you ."

" who are you".

" it's me you fucking dumbass. "

  When you  heard the familiar voice , you opened your eyes,  ' um what the hell.'

" what the hell happened,  why are you sitting on my bed."

" well when you left my room , you left you shitty phone , I knocked on the door,  but you didn't answer me , so I blasted it off the hinges. "

" no I was getting kidnapped. "

" no you were out cold , mumbling to yourself. Saying,  "you got to get him when he weak" and what was weird,  was when I called your name,  you said " who are you." ..."

'So, it was a dream'

Ok I didn't really read over this but I hope this part wasnt to hard to fallow,I will eventually edit it if it had mistake, but yeah um see you in the next chapter
And yeah💜