Chapter 36

yo, we got our first somewhat irl chapter because i thought it was fitting for whats happening as of right now!

Eret and Fundy had been setting up a picnic table with a bunch of food. Mainly sandwiches, juice boxes, an assortment of fruit and some cheese and crackers. They were about halfway done when Niki showed up and started helping.

When their phone rang, she picked it up and told everyone what was going on, a few people had already shown up. Dream was here, basically dragging George behind him, Sapnap looking very tired trailing a few steps behind the others.

Niki waved them over with a big smile, and they came running, Dream in the lead of course.

"Hey guys! Glad you could make it. We've just gotta wait for the others and then we s=can start eating." Niki said, when Sapnap made his way over to the bench.

"Sap, you good?" Fundy asked, noticing how tired he looked. Sapnap seemed to not hear him, but Dream smacked him on the head, making him 'wake up'. Sapnap jerked awake, rubbing his eyes and yawning.

"This motherfucker wouldn't let me sleep last night, he kept blasting a song called 'Heatwaves'. And yes, I slept over at his house." Sapnap said, glaring at Dream. Dream just gave a sheepish grin and grabbed his phone.

God Cant Help Us [17 members]

Dudududu- yo were here hurry the fuck up pussies

A Literal God- oh, now im even more excited for this

WIFE HAVER- were on our way

Tubbee- had to pickm up Ranboob

Pegleg- why does everyone hate me?

Simpbur- L

Quakcity- L and we should be ther soon

Dirty Slimeboy- we found the kay

Goat Man- sadly

Time is a wheel in constant motion- hey, I helped!

Quakcity- thank you karlos

Time is a wheel in constant motion- :]

Quakcity- :]

Dudududu- ew

Once they had been confirmed everyone was on their way, they all sat down either on the bench or on a blanket on the ground. They were just chatting, when Bad and Skeppy came up.

"Hey guys! Sorry it took longer than we intended, we needed to get gas!" Bad said as he and Skeppy say down on the blanket with George, Fundy and Niki.

"Its fine Bad, I'm just happy you could make it." Eret said, deep voice soothing.

Just when they all settled down, they heard a loud scream coming from a different direction, before seeing several people coming from that direction. Well, looks like the Minecraft family was here. Including Ranboo.

"Hey kids, how are you all?" Phil asked when they got close enough into hearing distance. The others sat down somewhere, Ranboo standing on crutches, not used to the new 'pegleg' as the others called it.

"Were all good. Who are we still waiting for again?" Dream said. The others all nodded in agreement at the first statement, all doing very well and happy.

"Um, Quackity, Schlatt, Karl and Charlie. And I think that's it?" Eret said, not wanting to miss anyone.

"Seems like it." Wilbur said, chiming into the conversation for the first time.

"Were here!" They heard a shout from a completely different direction, and saw Quakcity and Karl run up, Charlie and Schlatt walking behind.

"They finally got me out of that fucking basement" Quakcity screamed, seeming very happy to get out of the basement. They sat down, Schlatt and Charlie following suit after them.

Everyone began chatting, eventually going off into their little groups. George, Sapnap, Karl, Quackity, Bad, Skeppy and Schlatt going off on their own to do what they called 'Feral Boy Things'. Tommy, Tubbo and Ranboo going off to go find bees per Tubbo's request, as well as making fun of Ranboo in a playful way. Eret, Fundy, Niki and Phil sat talking about school and hobbies. Wilbur and Charlie were off on their own doing who knows what. And finally, in the distance you could see Dream and Techno sparring with each other, definitely not hurting each other.

It had been a few hours of the group chilling together, and all the food was gone. What was left was several people around the same age (except for Phil of course) having fun and enjoying each other's company.

When the time came to leave, they all said their goodbyes, Techno and Dream with a few bandages on them, and went in their separate directions. Overall, all of them would call this picnic a success and plan on doing it again.