Chapter 1: The new boy

Clay dropped his hockey kit bag off his shoulder and down onto the bench. His muscular build following after it. Once he had unzipped it, he reached in and grabbed his phone to text his mom to pick him up, but something stopped him. His feral green eyes had become transfixed on a boy, his wavy brown hair billowing behind him as he skated gracefully round the rink. Clay couldn't help but sit and stare awestruck at him. Soon the skater came to a purposeful stop and turned towards the gate, toward Clay. He soon snapped out of his transfixed state and unlocked his phone, but as the rink gate opened, his cheeks glowed a rose pink and Clay felt an uncontrollable state of nervousness flood over him. He chanced a glance as the boy lent over and untied his skate laces. But he soon found himself staring at the boys ass. What the hell, clay thought, I'm not gay. He looked again - ok maybe I am, he pondered as he lent back his head and rested it on the back of his seat. Out the corner of his eye, he saw the guys head looking towards him. He suddenly peeked side ways, and the two pairs of eyes locked for a second. A twisting heat builded inside Clays stomache, but it was all over in a blink. The boy hurriedly packed away his skates and slipped out his phone to listen to music. As he walked past, his elbow brushed past Clays shoulder and he felt his pace quicken and his stomache twist.

"Oh, uh, sorry" the boy said in, to Clays surprise, a British accent.

He quickly gained controll of his breathing once more and mumbled quickly, "No worrys..."

"Oh yeah, George, my names George," He paused waiting for Clay to say his name, but he just got a blank face in reply."And your name is-"

He shook himself and gasped out his name.

"K, see you round, Clay"

They parted with a smile.

"See you round" Clay whispered under his breath to Georges back."See you round"