In Heat, 'Not' In Need

Pre-Chapter Note:

Disclaimer:

All characters belong to DC Comics, CWTV and whoever they are reserved to.

There will obviously be many deviations from canon both comics and TV show.

I don't reside or from US and English isn't my 1st language. All the description in this story are my knowledge from TV shows or movies or fanfics as such, so bear with me. If they are not accurate just roll on with it.

At any point of time send me a message for any queries. And do not hate this story if you don't like it then just don't read it. If any negative remarks keep it polite.

I believe what I write isnt offensive if not all but many, if it is, Im sorry.

If the idea or story seems to be repeated, there is a chance for that because I've read many fanfics and I might have mixed them up. If that's the case I give credit to whomever it belongs.

Also the DP belongs to whoever it belongs.

Notes:

Pardon me! I've no idea about A/B/O Dynamics. The knowledge is from very few stories I read and some my own imagination and some google. So, don't be offended if I'm inaccurate somewhere.

-----------------------------------------------

"Kara? Where are you? Nia called said you haven't come into work. Is everything alright?", Barry's concerned and bold voice came loud and clear through Kara's earpiece speaker. Just hearing the concern in his voice grew her frustration ten times worse.

"Yeah, Barry. I'm fine.", Kara replied unhappily, but Barry was not a fool and all he needed to hear was her tone to understand what was going on.

"You're in heat, aren't you?", Barry's voice got even more concerned.

"Oh! Come on. I didn't get to work because I didn't want half the office going into ruts.", Kara whined, but it was late. Barry had already received direct confirmation that her Omega was starting her heat cycle. His response and actions were reflexive.

"I'll be there in thirty minutes!", he said with a gulp. Her voice affecting him.

"What? Barry. NO, I'm fine.", Kara cried - or whined he wasn't sure - though the strain in her voice told different. 'Rao, she hated going into heat.'. "Besides what you mean you'll be in 30, Central is at least a 40 from National."

"Are you really asking me how I can make it from STAR HQ to National that quickly?", Barry asked, and Kara could hear whooshing and some faint feminine voice she thought it must be Caitlin. He had already started. She can hear a click, call going mute before she could hear him again.

"If you accidentally open a breach, I'm - ", Kara began, but Barry chuckled on the other end.

"You'll do what, my cute Omega? Punish me?", Kara felt herself blush just from hearing Barry say 'punish'. She licked her lips and bit her lips to stifle a groan.

"Do not forget who the Alpha is.", Barry continued with a sharp tone that made Kara stifle another groan, her haze getting hotter. "You'll do as I wish."

Her initial worries about him coming fast subsided because of the arousal also because of the small hum from the speaker produced due to his speed. She heard a boom too, faintly. She just wants him as fast he can.

'Oh, Rao! Did she really think that?'

"Of course not, my Alpha.", she managed to speak voice husky as his was.