New book update!

I am happy to report the next installment of the Ghost Dream series is almost done! I just thought I'd give you guys a sneak peek of what's coming up! I don't know when I'll get it out but I'll post an announcement once that book is posted onto Wattpad.

Anyways! I'm happy to announce the new book!

Small section from the book!

•••

When he saw Tommy push past a series of bushes, he didn't hesitate to follow. He really didn't want the blonde to leave his sight. He phased through the tall snow covered bushes and through to the other side. But when he saw what was there he couldn't help but pause, his throat feeling a little tight. In front of him was the iced lake Tommy had originally found him on, the place looking the same as it did before. His rock where he sat was still there in the middle and the water was still frozen solid surrounding it. But Tommy didn't seem to care much about the lake, he just started picking up rocks from underneath the snow. Once he dug up a few he threw them against the ice, creating small cracks in the ice's surface. The only thing Dream could really do was watch as the boy let out his anger and frustration onto the lake. Dream didn't interrupt, he knew that Tommy needed to do this after everything that had happened this morning. But after a while Tommy seemed to get bored of throwing rocks at ice. He sighed and without turning to Dream he spoke up.

"I haven't told you about my exile... Have I...?"

•••

I can't wait for you all to read it! Anyways I hope you all have a wonderful life and please stay safe and wear a mask! Remember that I love you all!

And until next time! :)