triangle love (cole x reader)

*my own oneshot with the given!
**music! for this oneshot, if you're able to follow along with the lyrics as i type them, that would be great!
***enjoy!

*(play the song now!)*
**((there is a 25 second intro before the singing begins, so kinda hang tight before then, thanku))**

Sneaking around never felt more fun.

Every kiss is stolen...

Well, at least to Cole Brookstone and Y/N L/N. The black and grey ninja.

Each and every time his back is turned...

Maybe it was the fact that it was all risky. Perhaps it was the secrecy.

Our silence is golden...

Or it was the danger of being discovered. The greatest and glorious gamble given to them. Or anyone for that matter.

And virtue becomes a blur...

What did they have to lose? What was so grave that both individuals felt obligated to turn to privacy?

Cause he loves you...

Well, see—

He's my best friend...

Y/N was Jay's girlfriend—

But you love me...

But she was cheating on him. And you guessed it. With no one other than Cole, Jay's best friend.

You're just stuck in between...

And of course. A part of her loved Jay.

This tri, tri, triangleeeeee love...

But the majority of her yearned and loved Cole more.

Was it wrong?

Why, of course it was.

But like mentioned previously, there was something about the risk that made it all so...exciting.

Cole, unlike Jay, was an all around passionate lover. He fulfilled each and every last one of Y/N's desires, fantasies, and dreams.

Something Jay, unfortunately, was only able to do half of.

You see, Jay was a sweetheart. Meaning, the man was as ginger and sweet as ginger and sweet gets. And what did that mean for their sex lives?

Delicate, soft sex.

But Y/N was fooling herself thinking she could enjoy having sex in this manner.

The real adventure was being in bed with Cole. What she really wanted was the hair pulling, the choking, the red, burning handprints and the engraving teeth marks on her bare ass.

The licking of her sensitive back as he thrusted into her from behind...

It was the hottest and wildest sex of her life.

The kind she really, really wanted.

We keep dancing on the edge of a sharpened blade...

Y/N knew what she was doing was wrong.

To me and Mrs. Jones, as if it was sweet...